BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizette F.
Bakersfield
I bought this to try it out since most you tubers rave about this product. This product is on the pricier side. It did meet my expectations it left my skin very soft and it felt great. It wasn't harsh it was gentle. I don't think it needs improvement it gets the job done!!!
Sarah L.
Rocky top, TN
I like this product because it's very firming which I love and also brighting. The price it's self is a little crazy for a mask which I'm not that crazy about but the mask it's self is amazing, it did everything it claims it will do and I would recommend it for repurchasing.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a fun little girls night face mask! I absolutely love GlamGlow and the fact that they have sonic the blue face mask is amazing. For one it brings back fun childhood memories, two the blue color is beautiful!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I NEED MORE OF THIS!! I am disabled and can't afford makeup or beauty products. This was a gift and I need more lol. I'm a big gamer and I'm almost 30 so sonic was my entire childhood. Now besides the color and the sonic theme it's also amazing on my skin. Helped everything.
Abigail F.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE THIS! I so can't wait to buy more! I would suggest making a bigger one though!!! I would pay more moey if it was bigger :) I think its a good price for the product! I bought it through the Glam Glow website also! The only complaint I have is that I wish it was bigger :)
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Love this mask! It's such a cool product that works well. The mask left my face feeling baby soft and made it so much easier to put on makeup. I love using it once a week! Plus my daughter loves when I put it on.
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
After the first use, i felt a noticeable difference on my face. Skin care masks usually take a while to work but this one was gentle with fast results. it was super easy to buy online. The packaging was adorable. It was worth the money and I would definitely buy it again!
H ..
karachi
It didn't really work out for me, but i think if it really works for other people then thats amazing. I got it from my friend and gave it a go; packaging wasn't really that bad but it wasn't good, I won't recommend it at all to be honest but if you love it then go girl!!!
Rachel L.
I love the fact that this mask is blue and has sonic on the packaging, definitely reminding me of my childhood❤️! I loved way my face felt after applying this face mask. It felt so soft! I usually have dry skin and this made it feel so much softer! Definitely recommend.
Ava S.
This mask does everything it says it will do: lift, tighten, minimize pores. It also has really cute packaging and I like the metallic finish. The product, however, is currently priced higher than I think it's worth. Great for a one-time try, but probably won't buy again.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?