BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Linnette R.
Love the funky color. I bought it to try the brand and i love it. Is always good to use a mask to help hydrate the skin.
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
My skin felt very smooth and refreshed after the very first use of this mask. It also smells great and looks super cool.
Cheree F.
Ocala, FL
I can only rate this 3 star as it broke me out and itched like crazy afterward. However I have abnormally sensitive skin.
Lexi H.
dothan
Love it ! I love everything about this product! I love the packaging! I love the color of the mask! Super unique concept!
Julie M.
Yes it's pricey but it's worth it! I love being able to peel it off. My skin always feels tight and happy after I use it.
Bonnie J.
Burbank, CA
Love this face mask. It tightened my skin instantly and the blue color is a bonus. The full size is pricey but I like it
Jenny E.
Queens
This mask is really good . It leaves your skin hydrated and soft. It doesn't cause acne or blackheads. It's just the best
Meagan S.
Highland, UT
I love this mask! It really is firming! It smells amazing . I feel like my pores look smaller and it’s so fun to peel off
Ashlyn A.
spring
Loved this product it lady my face feeling refreshed and soft! The packaging was original and it was just an amazing mask
Janet N.
lakewood
This is a great product. I use it as often as I can. I’ve bought this about 10 times at ultra. And I really recommend it.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?