BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
Love the smell of the mask and the appearance of my skin after you do it
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment
Jonathan A.
Doral, FL
SOOOO GOOD!! After I used it my skin was tight and super clean, definitely recommended for after using makeup the whole day
Ashlyn L.
Virginia Beach
I feel this did nothing for my skin and it made my skin extremely red when I took it off but it was super easy to take off
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
A fun blue mask!!! So if you are looking for a mask that is fun to apply and tightens your skin then this mask is for you.
Eri B.
I love glamglow but it really did not do anything for my skin. I used the whole jar and saw no changes unfortunately.
Tashawn m.
Greensboro
I love this product so much was really psyched when it came out my pores are open I rate this a 10/10 keep it up glamglow.
Alba Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this firming cream .. feels sooo good it's really gentle on the skin not too harsh I love the packaging it's so cute
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Is it bad I only bought this because of the Sonic packaging? The glam glow worked nicely but not worth the price tag sorry
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
My skin felt very smooth and refreshed after the very first use of this mask. It also smells great and looks super cool.
Ashlyn A.
spring
Loved this product it lady my face feeling refreshed and soft! The packaging was original and it was just an amazing mask
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?