BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
CAMILLE M.
Maryland Hts, MO
I love peel off masks! This one was definitely interesting with the white to silver color change. I love a gimmick almost as much as a peel off mask. However this one just didn't seem to do anything for my skin one way or the other. It's fun, but only ok. Especially for the price.
Bailey B.
Salem
It was amazing !!! I still am using as of right now! I have used it over a year now and I don't use anything else! It is incredibly gentle on my skin as well. It was at the perfect price for me as well, not expensive. I think it was overall amazing. No problems or issues with it!
Kate b.
Irvine, CA
This is no doubt an amazingly fun color, in tribute to Sonic the Hedgehog. While this does provide a nice firming effect, in my experience the effects wore off by the time I reached my destination for the evening. Probably worth it for the blue face selfies and Tobias Funke jokes!
Jenell J.
Cutest package ever ! I grew up with sonic and the mask is quite awesome! It's a good value because you don't have to use a lot , and it has my skin baby smooth , you will not be disappointed promise
Anna M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this mask!! Not only is the color that it dries so cool and metallic, but I love how it all peels off in one piece. Application is easy and I leave it on and apply it on days I don't wear makeup and am fresh faced and I do see a huge difference in the plumpness of my skin.
Genesis F.
Sacramento
This product in general was pretty good. The ready I'm not giving 5 stars is due to product drying out my face a bit. The packaging was amazing and very creative. This was my first time purchasing this product. It was a bit pricey but it is glamglow all products are a bit pricey.
Karla P.
Great product my skin felt amazing after the mask it was gentle on my skin. Love that took impurities off of my face. I felt so clean and after I put moisturizer on I felt extremely clean and just a great mask for a great price the only thing is it should come in a bigger bottle.
Victoria N.
Madison
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD in Sonic Blue is one of my favorite masks! It's very pricey but it smells divine (like citrusy pineapple) and leaves my skin feeling firm and youthful. If you're looking for a mask that produces results and looks amazing in SnapChats, this is the one for you!
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
I don't have words for how great of a product this was. I was so excited for this and wasn't let down. The packaging was so cute! It was gentle on my face and did the job. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Sharol F.
It burned a bit but it worked very well, packaging was super cute loved the color, bought it in Sephora limited edition. It was my first time using it on my face. I would totally buy it again such a good peal boyfriend has trouble with his pores and it worked cleaning up his skin
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???