BY GLAMGLOW #69 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Smell could better but not horrible. Color payoff is great especially once dry. Leaves skin super smooth and makes using a face masks more fun.
Lindsey W.
Hanover
I like to use this mask before I apply my makeup. I definitely feel a difference with how firm my face feels and my makeup always looks better.
Sommer R.
Makes skin very smooth and tight! I like to use it after using a hydrating mask. I use it at night and wake up the next morning to smooth skin!
Gisselle O.
Greenville
I love glam glow and how it works on my skin , this mask Is so pretty and it feels so amazing , my skin looks so good , especially the results
Valerie B.
california, ['', '', '']
I used this mask a.couple of ti.es however I do not feel like it did really anytji g for my skin. I wantrd to like it but os was just gimmicky
Meghan M.
Beaumont, TX
So good helps and makes my skin so soft! Worth it! I got it for Christmas and I noticed good stuff! Not sure about everyone's skin type tho..
taylor j.
shrewsbury, MA
Love love love this mask I would recommend it to anyone for all skin types, it tingles but not too much and leaves your skin feeling amazing
Poline P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Was a basic peeling mask. Skin was glowing but for the price I can buy one from the drugstore to do the same thing at a quarter of the price.
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is amazing! It keeps the skin feeling nice and tight! It does not smell bad which is great however it is super super expensive!!
Sam M.
Menasha
I enjoyed this product. It was a fun experience and very easy. I did not notice much difference in my skin besides feeling very clean after.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?