BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
  • "one of my all time favorite masks tinted blue! a little expensive for a good bit, but very worth it. a little goes a long way and i love using this a little before a put my makeup on." in 38 reviews
jaycee z.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely loved the packaging on this face cream. So cute. !!! You can defanitly repurpose it. And the product works well to.
Hazel G.
Best mask EVER! You can never go wrong with this purchase. Leaves my skin nice and firm, lasts me a long time (I have combo skin)
Christine S.
Katy, Tx
I couldn't wait to try this out when they let you buy it online. It worked great for me and I could feel my skin feel tighter.
Georgia A.
Columbia, MO
I haven't really use this one but my friend used it n she said it work great on her skin and she told me that I need to try it
Sydney D.
it was a beautiful mask loved it! i would recommend to anyone looking for a really nice mask that says what it is going to do!
Melissa M.
I love this face mask so much!! It got rid of all of my blemishes after only a few uses. Highly highly recommend this product!!
Victoria M.
College Sta, TX
Worked really well. I loved this product it made my face feel so soft. It was definitely worth the money. I would buy it again.
Nenitos_123 Q.
Do wonders !! Start using this in the beginning of last year and no regrets at all, keep my face looking fresh and skin soft !!
Sierra H.
Havre de Grace
This is my favorite mask to use before a big night out. It tightens everything up and leaves you looking well rested and young.
Melissa
San bernardino, CA
Love the way this mask makes your skin feel after you remove it , it feels like it tighten up your skin and it feels so smooth
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?