BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Orlando
I purchased this limited edition version of the glamglow gravity mud and after a few weeks of using it I am impressed. Did I notice an immediate firmness to my face? No. But was it fun to use? Heck yes. The smell wasn't bad either!
Jade S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this product so much felt it tighting my skin so well it definitely met all my expectations and more It came out so nice, they packaged when I took off the mask and then pull it back removed all my "dirt"
Kaleigh C.
Oskaloosa
This mask is so much fun to put on! I love that it comes with a mask brush, and it's so soft I've ended up using it for all of my peel off masks. This smells so good like coconut, and makes your skin feel incredibly soft after peeling off. It's also pretty fun to look like tin man as it's drying!
Megan D.
Englewood, NJ
This mask rules! After cleansing and exfoliating, I keep this on for about 30 minutes. The peeling off and pearly color change is so satisfying! But even better I’d that my skin feels so hydrated and smooth afterwards - not tight and dehydrated like many others masks. 10/10 worth the money.
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
I have the purple one not the blue but they work the same. It's a peel off mask which are not my favorite. They tend to pull hard on my baby fuzz on my face when I remove them. But I will use this mask of I have a big date or something
Sara P.
Wdm, IA
Love the way this product does WONDERS for my skin! I was hesitant on the price, but it’s so worth it. Made my skin soft like a babies butt. Also, the color is super fun and makes doing face masks so enjoyable
molly h.
Winchester, KY
Love this product!! I use it 2-4 times a week and I can really tell a difference in my skin. And this isn’t one of those peel off masks that rips out the little hairs in your face (thank god) I love this stuff.
Christy C.
This is a great mask for firming, and tightening. It's a lot of fun too because of the bright blue color. If you're into masks then this is a great buy since it is limited edition and a new color that all justifys the price, but if you're not then I wouldn't recommend spending your money on it.
Drea L.
I tried a sample of this and thought it was so amazing I had to buy a full size for myself, it tightens pores and the mud pulls out a lot of the toxins on my face. Cooking sensation and doesn't smell horrible.
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is cool to look at but I honestly didn't see much of a difference in my skin. I have normal to oily skin in the summer and have a few pores around my cheek area but I didn't notice anything with this mask that I would rave about. My skin felt good overall but nothing noticeable.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?