BY GLAMGLOW #75 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
member-a6de139a5
I like this product this product makes my pores look smaller and my face feel tighter ifs a good price for how it makes me feel and I love this mask
Deanna D.
Wow. This product is one of my favorites. My face feels truly refreshed and hydrated. It is on the smaller side and very expensive but very worth it.
Shelbi P.
I love how this makes my skin feel, only down side is you get very little product in the jar so it's pretty pricey for the amount of product you buy.
Vishnu P.
It's an awesome product and brings an instant glow on your face and tightens your pores GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand released it. It beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. I defiantly will be buying this again!
Brenda G.
This mask smelled like a tropical vacation on my face. It was so much fun to apply and my face felt firm as soon as I removed it. Would recommend.
Nancy R.
Boston, ma
I love glamglove is magic in jar. Firming my skin and smell great. Yes, pricey the value is worth money. I use three time month and it works for me
Devynne B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Amazing and wondering. It leaves my skin feeling tight and clean after one use. I tend to use it every other week for a deep cleaning of my pores.
lizzie w.
Germantown, WI
such an amazing product. the fun blue color makes this mask even better. glam glow has such amazing products and i would suggest checking them out
Sidra H.
This is such a great mask.. I love anything by glam glow.. their products work really well with my skin type..

It's easy to use and easy to remove.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?