BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Jαyᴍe L.
Enon, OH
Glamglow is the best facial products that I have ever used!! They are so colorful and fun, that I love using them, even though the prices are pretty high!!
Taylor R.
Moulton, AL
I am absolutely obsessed with how this makes my skin feel. It's easy to apply and easy to take off and clean up. My skin is always glowing after this mask.
Lexi H.
Thibodaux, LA
I love how it makes me feel after I use this mud mask! I have sensivatie skin so this doesn’t make me break out! It’s make my face fill like a baby bottom!
This product is a really great mask to use. It smells good, peels off easily. The mask definitely leaves your face refreshed and firm. A+ product for sure!
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
It smells amazing feels great, but not so easy to come off you would have to put a good amount in order for it to peel off right but my skin feels amazing.
Jennifer G.
Manahawkin, NJ
Love this product. I also have the hydrating mask and that is my all time favorite. I would recommend this to everyone. The best my skin has felt in years
Valentina S.
Terryville, CT
Firms my skin up and leaves my skin silky smooth, love the color when I put it on my face, this is very effective and you can buy it at your local Sephora
🌹Roze🌹 H.
Love pretty much anything by GlamGlow. My daughter and I love the gravity mud masks and use them once a week. We love the sonic blue so we had to have it.
marissa m.
Grayslake, IL
This mask is super fun and works great, but definitely a little bit of work to get off! I bought mine at Sephora, pretty pricey but definitely worth a try!
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
I love the way it made my skin feel. The smell was not to overpowering which I liked. I would definitely buy this product again and tell people to use it.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?