BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Adriana L.
Brooklyn , NY
I absolutely love all of there products. However this one is my favorite it makes me face feel super soft and refreshing. It’s also super blue and makes it fun to do the mask. I get to walk around Witt a blue face
I can't say enough good things about this mask. It's beautiful when you put it on it's a nice experience although it smells like whiskey which is a little off-putting but not unpleasant. I use this at night for my extremely oily skin and in the morning my face is not shiny my pores are smaller and my skin is very smooth. Love love love this mask.
Kendra G.
I had mixed reviews on this product. It was a great price point so I figured I would try it as others had stated it was a great product. I doubt I will purchase this item again. It was disappointing and not as effective as I thought. It could have just been my skin complexion and an improper match.
Denise M.
Santa Rosa Beach
Another hit in the Glamglow line of skin care. This brushes on white Ahmad as it stays to work turns a really fun chrome color. Its a peel away mask that actually makes your skin feel firmer and look soft and smooth.
Katrina M.
Love this mask! The tube looks small but I've used it 5x and still have a good amount left. Peel off masks are hard to come by, or they're excruciating, but this was easy to peel and left my skin soft and glowing.
Samantha M.
Jamaica, NY
I love how soft GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue is. It leaves my skin feeling after. I have sensitive skin and it's surprisingly gentle. I put it on once or twice a week as a deep cleaning treatment and it's been keeping my skin smooth and soft.
Beth S.
White Lake, MI
not only is the blue a fun twist, but glamglow masks are just the best. after a few uses i saw a difference in my skin. packaging is lovely and smells so good. products are kind of expensive but i think they are worth it. looking forward to trying other glamglow products.id buy again for sure!
Rebecca G.
Surprise, AZ
Love and hate relationship going with this product. It worked wonderfully to clear my skin and refresh my glow. However the amount that you get for this item is very disappointing. It's a wonderful mask but if it was half the price it would amazing. Recommend if you'd like to treat yourself.
Reed B.
I honestly loved this product! I have super sensitive skin and often when I use face masks they leave my face red and irritated, but not with this product! The color, scent, etc. are so fun:) 10/10 recommend, I will definitely be purchasing again!
molly h.
Winchester, KY
Love this product!! I use it 2-4 times a week and I can really tell a difference in my skin. And this isn’t one of those peel off masks that rips out the little hairs in your face (thank god) I love this stuff.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?