BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Annie B.
Tightens skin and minimizes pores, I love how it makes my skin look and feel so smooth, it's gentle on my skin and very refreshing!
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Way pricey. At first my skin was over dry and I was not a fan. But the next day my skin looked pretty great. Packaging was pretty.
Indira T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this mask! Makes my face feeling radiant and more important thing it work! 5 stars. Easy to apply and to take off. Love it!
Heather M.
Parkersburg , WV
This is by far one of my favorite masks. Makes ur skin so smooth and tight and the peeling off is great sensation def worth the buy
Ruth N.
Denton
I fell in love with this face mask the first time I used it and I still continue using it because, it makes my skin look radiant
Kelli L.
Love the texture, and consistency of this product! My skin felt super fresh and clean afterwards! Would defiantly purchase again!
Dianna F.
Works great make you you look and feel soft leaves you feeling frash smooth out fine lines i think everyone should give it a try
Kerry R.
Matawan, NJ
I wanted to love this. It has great reviews. It was very relaxing and felt wonderful. I was so unhappy when I broke out from it.
Jelisha A.
Me and my sister use this and like I'm telling you no lie like I am so she straight up this colamco gravity mud is perfect for us
Emma T.
It's a beautiful mask, but it's expensive and I didn't see much of a result. My face seemed brighter but not particularly firmed.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?