BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Tina-Marie D.
This mask is my secret weapon for when I'm preparing for a big event.   Fun to apply, easy to remove and great results.  Glowing, lifted skin.
Angela G.
Cute packaging, love how quick this dries and if you ever loved peeling Elmer's glue, you will love peeling this off your face. Gives glowing soft skin.
Danielle S.
327 2nd St NE
First of all GlamGlow is an absolutely amazing brand. I have used multiple masks and this one seems to be my favorite it makes your skin shine for daysss 😚☺️
Tanesha R.
This product is such a blessing, I love the way it makes my skin feels after I take the product off. I recommend this product to everybody with acne like me.
Mayra M.
Beautiful colors on these masks but the price is a bit too much, although I can say it is a good product but I’ve tried brands that do the same job for less
Alycia M.
Greensboro, NC
This is definitely a fun mask to use. It smells nice & is easy to apply & remove. However, I’m not sure that it really does anything for my skin, personally.
nita b.
Hyattsville, MD
This mask is very easy to apply, has a bit of a smell but not too bad while on your face. Very easy to remove once dry. My face was smooth and pores smaller.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Made my face super soft and clean. I had to buy another one for my mother. She feels her skin softer and younger. It is very worth it. I bought mine online.
RACHEL P.
LAS VEgas
This is a good peel off mask. I like how my skin feels firm afterwards and most importantly it doesnt dry my skin out. My skin actually feels hydrated after.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
I loved this stuff! Made my face feel fresh and firm! I wasn't too happy about paying a whopping $70 for just over an ounce but it definitely did the trick!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?