BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Janie D.
I love the glow that it gives me and my skin feels very firm.i would like to try this product again I encourage everyone to try it too.
Lisa C.
Schenectady
I love the smell and the way my skin feels after using GlamGlow.

The only negative is the price you pay for a small amount of product.
Lindsay H.
Smyrna, GA
This mask made my skin look amazing after just one use! It tightens and firms. I love a good peel off mask and this one takes the cake!
karen h.
Is one of the best i ever tried first i try a little sample but after that i went and buy the full size one for me and one for my aunt
jose j.
Heard alot about this product and I been trying to get this product for my clients and for myself. I love how it makes your skin feels.
Bruna T.
Awesome product, like it so so so so much!!!!!!
Kept using it, and made my skin 100 times better.
And it has sonic the hedgehog theme 😍
Johanna V.
Jersey City, NJ
This mask is my go to before dinner dates or events. It leaves my skin plump and minimizes my fine lines. Would highly recommend it!
Antonia T.
Clovis, CA
I loved how fresh my face felt after using this product. I only applied it befor I applied my makeup and It made my face feel smooth
Alejandra C.
Houston
Expensive yet satisfying to see before your very eyes your skin will feel like a baby's bottom lol ! So soft and such a great product
Corinna E.
Fort Sill, OK
This stuff is amazing! Truly firming and leaves your face nice and soft. Will definitely buy again once I run out. Totally recommend
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?