BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Savannah B.
Charlotte
This mask is very fun to wear and makes you feel like an alien (in the best possible way). It leaves your skin feeling amazing and I would highly recommend it!
Tiffany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love the feeling of how this masks feels on my face. The way it looks, and smells is really fun too. I like how soft my face feels in the morning!
Jamee O.
Delbarton, WV
This was fun EXPENSIVE but fun none the less I love the packaging the look and the feeling afterwards if you want a good mask get this it will last a while too
ADRA G.
, GA
I love this brand of products the ones that I have use has done completely what the product states firmer, luminous, rejuvenate glowing skin one of the Best!..
Cassie M.
Holland, PA
This mask was really cool looking, but personally didn't do anything for my skin. It's a tightening mask but I didn't see any difference in my face after use!
Angela G.
Cute packaging, love how quick this dries and if you ever loved peeling Elmer's glue, you will love peeling this off your face. Gives glowing soft skin.
Julia E.
Rohnert Park
The scent is delicious and the treatment looks just as yummy. A great part of my event make-up prep routine, firming and a shine of the best kind from within.
Lorena G.
Salem
I love it!!! I bought it for my mom as well I love that it's a peel off mask I apply it at night before all my oils because I do find it to be a little drying
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
This mask is so fun. Love the packaging and color. I read many reviews so I tried this out myself and it made my skin feel amazing. Glamglow never disappoints.
Hanna S.
Story City, IA
All I can say is YES, do it splurge a little you will not be disappointed... not one bit the smell the feeling of you fresh new skin makes the price worth it!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?