BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Mikayla P.
Newark
I haven’t been given the opportunity to try their glitter masks, which I want to so badly, but I did try this and it’s probably my favorite brand for face masks. I feel so much healthier and clean when I use glamglow.
Ashlie T.
Holly Pond
Absolutely love this mask! Super textured and leaves skin soft. Very gentle on skin, and made for every skin type. Packaging was super cute and well put together. Price of item wasn't too bad. But could be more affordable to others. I highly recommend this brand to any and everyone looking for a nice mask
The H.
Pierre Part
I use this almost once a week to keep my skin firm. I love how it is easy to apply and in a cute blue color. I love the packaging. I keep going back to this mask because it truly works. I have tried others and I can't get away from it. The price is kinda high so I pretty much splurge when I get it.
Cait C.
Minneapolis, MN
Right after using it my skin feels tighter and looks younger! It's such a weird sensation, but there is an immediate noticeable user. GlamGlow is spendy, but for a holiday I would definitely put this on my list again!
Daniela O.
Madera, CA
Can I just say GlamGlow is everything !! This mask is amazing other than being amazing Sonic Blue it's such a great feeling too peel off specially with that fresh effect it leaves your skin tight and snatched !! If you would get stranded in a dessert island you just would need this !!! It's that good !!!!
Isabella F.
This product has really nice texture it leaves face soft and very very smooth my face feels hydrated through out most of my day it’s very effective and very gentle my skin has improved nicely since I first tried it!
Dana P.
While this product is so so fun to use and take selfies with, I'm not really sure if it actually does much for your skin. I actually did not buy this but got a sample at Sephora. I would recommend somebody try a sample of this before they actually purchase this to make sure they like it for their skin.
Makena K.
Lincoln, NE
When I saw that these GlamGlow Sonic the Hedgehog masks were back and in smaller packaging, I picked up three. I have always loved Sonic and this mask was fantastic. The only unfortunate thing about the product is that you need to use a third of the tube for it to dry properly so you can peel it off.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
You definitely feel a difference in your skin after using this mask! I love this mask, well I love the brand as a whole. This mask makes my skin a little red after but nothing alarming. I think it is living up to its hype and I highly recommend trying it, maybe get a sample or buying. You'll be satisfied
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
One of their many limited edition products. It does have their tried & true firming formula so you can’t go wrong with it! Definitely would recommend this formula!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?