BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Sabrina V.
Crete, IL
By far one of the coolest masks I've purchased! A little on the pricy side but you get a lot of product for the money! Plus is comes with a brush so that can be factored into the price! I feel and look awesome while I have the mask on and after as well! My skin was noticeably brighter after the mask! Would recommend and repurchase
Jennifer H.
Catonsville, MD
Great tightening mask. This mask comes with a nice brush that is easy to clean and perfect for application. You can feel the tingle of the mask as it works. It has a slightly strong odor, but it's tolerable. The mask is easy to peel off and leaves the skin feeling tight and smooth. It has the quality that Glam glow is known for.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's on my face as I am writing this...I'm a nurse and the air in the hospital will dry your skin out year round... add stress, dehydration and lack of energy to the list and you can really end up with dull skin. This will make you glow again...without causing breakouts. My skin is so radiant now that when I'm just getting put together for work...a touch of mascara is the only makeup I need to look and feel 100!
Brianna L.
Such a fun mask, and it keeps your skin soft, smooth and supple. The packaging is absolutly adorable and the mask itself is one of a kind. It is a bit pricy, but so are many things at Sephora and I believe that you should invest in good skincare. I would reccomend!
Mima R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is just a fun product and was definitely fun for a while. I like that it gives my skin a nice sheek, especially my forehead. I don’t have the blue one, I have the original which I didn’t see as an option to review but nevertheless. It’s also super satisfying to peel off
Jordan B.
Honestly, I bought this product for the nostalgia factor and the awesome, metallic blue color. The mask did work. My skin felt smoother and more firm, but it was pretty pricey for such a small bottle. I only got two masks put of it. Plus, it smelt kind of like buttered popcorn jelly beans. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
Jessica F.
Savannah, GA
I’m in love with this special edition face mask! It’s effective and is firming and hydrating! It met my expectations and the price is a bit high and there are definitely dupes out there if you are more on the budget friendly side!
Lauren P.
Chicago
This mask is really nice. I'm really young, so I can't really tell whether or not it is actually "firming" but it is a peel off mask, so it makes my pores feel really clean afterwards. It smells faintly like coconut, which I like, and it's also a fun metallic blue color. I love that it comes with its own brush for application.
Cabral C.
San jose, CA
OMGG!!! I love this mask!! This mask really hydrates my skin while clearing up the gunk inside my pores!! It leave smh skin feeling so tight yet hydrated!! Great for makeup prep!! My makeup glides over my skin and looks great throughout the day also who doesn't love Sonic the hedgehog !! The blue mask makes this fun, try it!
Rachel C.
Brooklyn
This product was amazing. I had so much fun applying it and peeling it off. I bought it at Sephora and I found that the price was a little steep but totally worth it. My skin looks amazing and I turned all of my friends into it!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back