BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
If you get the chance to try this, DO IT!!! This is an amazing skincare brand. My skin is left feeling soft, smooth almost brand new. I would recommend this!
Lashyra S.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a fun mask to do. You have to make sure to do a thick coat so that you are able to peel it off in one piece. My skin felt softer after using it.
Teresa R.
I love all glam glow products and use them everyday! The masks are great and the multitude of different masks help with what you need according to your skin!
Danielle S.
327 2nd St NE
First of all GlamGlow is an absolutely amazing brand. I have used multiple masks and this one seems to be my favorite it makes your skin shine for daysss 😚☺️
marissa m.
Grayslake, IL
This mask is super fun and works great, but definitely a little bit of work to get off! I bought mine at Sephora, pretty pricey but definitely worth a try!
Madison J.
Spartanburg
Loved this product. Got it has a gift and was skeptical about it because im very picky about facial products because my face is senstive, but it was great.
Jαyᴍe L.
Enon, OH
Glamglow is the best facial products that I have ever used!! They are so colorful and fun, that I love using them, even though the prices are pretty high!!
Taylor R.
Moulton, AL
I am absolutely obsessed with how this makes my skin feel. It's easy to apply and easy to take off and clean up. My skin is always glowing after this mask.
Lexi H.
Thibodaux, LA
I love how it makes me feel after I use this mud mask! I have sensivatie skin so this doesn’t make me break out! It’s make my face fill like a baby bottom!
This product is a really great mask to use. It smells good, peels off easily. The mask definitely leaves your face refreshed and firm. A+ product for sure!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?