BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jordyn R.
New York
First off, I genuinely only bought this because of sonic the hedgehog, so the packaging alone is surely 5 star quality. As for the performance, it tightened my skin decently, but I have tried better performing firming treatments.
Blair F.
Such a fun novelty product. I wish they packaged these in bigger sizes! I'm not typically fond of peel off masks but this one was actually successful. I did feel tighter for a bit after using it! Great for a stress free night.
Shawntoya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this mask. I use glam glow a lot because it makes my skin feel really soft like a fresh baby butt. Lol. It also adds a little shine and glow without the glitter look which I dislike. I would recommend this to women with dry skin
Candace P.
Lexington , KY
Great firming mask! I have a wrinkle in my forehead that literally disappeared for 24 hours after I used this! I love the smell and the fact that it's a peel off mask. It is a little pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion!
Sean C.
Connecticut
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FACE MASK EVER, my skin felt so firm and moisturized and I love the way it makes my skin feel, I do think it’s a great price. i’ve purchased this many many times and each time I use it I am not disappointed
Shannon D.
USA
Unfortunately I feel like this was no where near as intense as I would have liked it to be. I would rather have a peel off mask really grip at my skin and get the gunk out of my pours than having it be as gentle as this one is.
Carli P.
Honolulu
I’m in love with this mask! I love the limited edition packaging. The original is just as good. It feels so tightening on the face even after one use! I don’t notice any burning or tingling, just a cooling sensation! I always follow up with a moisturizer afterwards.
dominique w.
Long Beach
first of all, i loved the product, my biggest issue was the price because it was upwards of $70 and you only get 2-3 uses out of it. After using this product, it also made my face really red from peeling it off but other than that, it smelled amazing and left my face feeling soft and refreshed after using this product
Ashley L.
Las Cruces, NM
OMG...This product is AMAZING! I got this as a beauty insider perk at sephora. This is the best firming treatment mask I have ever used in my life. And not to mention, the packaging is super cute. Has a picture of sonic on the front. Not only is this one of the best masks I have ever used it is super fun to peel off!
Maddy S.
Brunswick, Ohio
OK, first off this product is super fun! The color of the mask just makes you want to use it ten times more. I feel its slightly overpriced, though. But the product definitely met my expectations because right when i took the mask off my skin felt so smooth, tightened, and plump. Overall, I would purchase this again!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?