BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Meghan M.
Beaumont, TX
So good helps and makes my skin so soft! Worth it! I got it for Christmas and I noticed good stuff! Not sure about everyone's skin type tho..
Yasmeen W.
Memphis
I absolutely love this mask. I love the way it makes my skin feel upon removing it. It is on the pricey side, but it is very much worth it.
Dorothy F.
Good firming mask,fun,metallc color.Just a quarter size amount needed for full face aplication.Peels off well.Leaves skin clean and fresh.
Amamah A.
Use this religiously during my weekly skin routine! Absolutely love it! After each use I see my skin looking brighter, firmer and so toned!
lizette l.
I love this mask i feel like it doesn't make my skin dry after i take this mask off it also makes my skin super soft and really brightened
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Love this facemask it's amazing. Smooth skin afterwards and oil free. And it SMELLS good to love . I do a mask 3 times a wek.just because.
Carter B.
This product definitely works for firming and tightening the skin. However, I think there's less expensive items in that same price point.
Kylandra K.
Belvedere
Awsime blue mask. Feels great on the face and leaves your face feeling brand new. Glameglow is one of my favorite sonic one of my favorite
Sara L.
Pomona, CA
Loveeeee.... omgggg... Best product I have tried. My skin feels a few years younger.. yessss... If you have not tried you need to. Run....
Rocio R.
Muy bien aunque nl lo he usado muy a menudo pero es bueno en especial a mi gusta pero creo que debe usarlo mas amenudoo es buen tratamiento
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?