BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
taylor j.
shrewsbury, MA
Love love love this mask I would recommend it to anyone for all skin types, it tingles but not too much and leaves your skin feeling amazing
Poline P.
Flushing
Was a basic peeling mask. Skin was glowing but for the price I can buy one from the drugstore to do the same thing at a quarter of the price.
Meghan M.
Beaumont, TX
So good helps and makes my skin so soft! Worth it! I got it for Christmas and I noticed good stuff! Not sure about everyone's skin type tho..
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is amazing! It keeps the skin feeling nice and tight! It does not smell bad which is great however it is super super expensive!!
Cherica L.
Love this mask. I have mature combination skin and this mask helps tighten my skin. My face feels so smooth afterwards. Plus it is super fun
Dulce P.
I haven't really tried any other mask but I can say that this one is really good! Though I would try others I think I'll stick with this one.
Carter B.
This product definitely works for firming and tightening the skin. However, I think there's less expensive items in that same price point.
Amamah A.
Use this religiously during my weekly skin routine! Absolutely love it! After each use I see my skin looking brighter, firmer and so toned!
Kylandra K.
Belvedere
Awsime blue mask. Feels great on the face and leaves your face feeling brand new. Glameglow is one of my favorite sonic one of my favorite
lizette l.
I love this mask i feel like it doesn't make my skin dry after i take this mask off it also makes my skin super soft and really brightened
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?