BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Tor P.
Concord, CA
I had heard a lot of great things about this company... and I love Sonic. So I had to buy this as my first product. I enjoy it. It has a fruity smell and peels off easily without leaving a lot of residue (if you do it not too thinly, at least.) it’s a bit small, but I missed out on getting the bigger tub when it came out, and I would rather have the cute tube!
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
I mean it's ok. It smells like blueberries and it's a beautiful metallic blue, so it's a really fun mask to wear. As for the effects I'm not sure if it does too much in the way of lift or exfoliation, perhaps elasticity is improved though. It's also just really messy coming off. No matter what I did I couldn't peel it off right, I always had to go in w a rag
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
I splurged on this mask and I am so happy that I did! I have used it about a dozen times and I still have plenty in the jar. The packaging is so cute & the brush that comes with this is very handy. This is a peel off mask and if it’s not layered thick enough it’s hard to peel, especially around the edges. My skin looks and feels great after using this mask.
Chloe H.
Broken arrow
I freaking love this product!!!! Left my face so smooth and refreshed, considering the price it was  definitely worth it!!! It was extremely effective and I think just about any could use it. I would  definitely buy again and again because it was great!
Olivia L.
I don't know anyone who hasn't tried out this mask yet and they are missing out! The hype around this was well worth it. It definently tighten the skin and makes you look so much younger. It doesn't really do much to hydrate your skin so, you might need to use a moisturizer after. But, this is a great product from Glamglow would recommend to my friends.
Samantha M.
I would say that this does what it is suppose to and my face definitely feels firm and softer than before. It smells great which is nice being that it's all over my face. The con about this product is that you can only get 1-2 uses out of this because it's so small! It is a good price for the quality that the product is though. You get what you pay for :) is recommend for sure!
ASHLEY D.
Greenland Bch, MD
My favorite mask from glamglow. I use this all the time. I love the tingle it gives when you first put it on. And then you can peel it off and it’s kind of fun. The smaller ones are like 18 bucks but it gives you a good use out of them. And it’s blue like sonic. Definitely recommend this. It leaves you feeling refreshed and new and your skin feels tight and firm
courtney L.
This one is so much fun!! I love the blue! It goes on really well and has a cooling sensation when you apply it. As it dries you can feel it tightening your skin up (in a good way). When it dries and you peel it off it feels fantastic! My skin is left so soft and brightened. It's amazing! If used regularly I notice smaller pores and less fine lines. It's like magic!
Ellie M.
This facemask is very cool. To be honest, the blue coloring of the mask is what really made me want to buy it. This product is definitely on the pricey side, but i guess thats whats expected from any GlamGlow product. After using the mask a couple of times you can start to see a difference. However, there may be similar masks out there for a cheaper price.
Ashley E.
GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue

I love this mask! I think it is so much fun and it actually works without being harsh to the skin. The smell is great a my skin feels really nice after use. I'm pretty sad that this is a limited edition product but I'm sure glam glows next mask will be out of this world
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?