BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Chelsey D.
Pearland, TX
Can we say purple, this mask is extremely firming and fun. You will use this mask twice a week. This mask Is great before a party or a debut. You can feel your skin tight so long after you have taken the mask off. I highly recommend this mask.
Jackie P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love love love this mask. It’s so much fun putting on and you get the satisfaction of peeling it off. My skin feels firmer after using continuously. A little pricey. But worth the splurge. Would recommend.
Rocio S.
Bronx, NY
I did not want to believe the hype about this product because it’s expensive,but is seriously amazing. It makes my skin feel so clean & healthy. It’s quite pricey but I will repurchase this. I’m so impressed!!!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's on my face as I am writing this...I'm a nurse and the air in the hospital will dry your skin out year round... add stress, dehydration and lack of energy to the list and you can really end up with dull skin. This will make you glow again...without causing breakouts. My skin is so radiant now that when I'm just getting put together for work...a touch of mascara is the only makeup I need to look and feel 100!
Jenny L.
Probably one of the coolest firming masks from glam glow. Especially because its a beautiful blue color and because its a sonic collectable. After just one use you can feel your face feel tighter and more firm.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
First of all, I love the smell of it! It also leaves your skin super smooth! It has a high price point so it is up to you to see if it is worth $60! But I do know that they have smaller containers that are cheaper! So I would recommend to try those out before you purchase the full size! Also it is very good, but there are many skincare product that work just as good fit a much lower price point !
Angelique A.
This mask is definitely worth your money. Definitely one of the best I have ever tried. Definitely recommend this to anyone. It does exactly everything it claims. Definitely pick one up at your local Sephora
Lindsey B.
campbellsville
I absolutely love this stuff, but it’s really not in my budget. I figured glamglow products were overrated when I first heard about them, but I tried them and fell in love. When I have extra cash, I will most definitely purchase again...
Alaina B.
Des Moines, WA
Not a fan of this product at all really. Got it at Sephora for my bachelorette pre funk to do with the ladies and it burned my skin pretty bad. It stayed red for a few hours. Was not a fun experience.
Rikki G.
new york, NY
This mask is really good! My skin felt great afterwards, and I didn't break out from it. Smells like a piña colada, and has a pleasant warm + tingle when first applied, but it does dissipate. I've been using this for a couple weeks and my skin feels softer and firmer after each use. I recently started a skincare routine with several Glamglow products, and my face looks glowing and almost flawless.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?