BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Hayley L.
stuart
I really liked this product. I thought people were just hyping it up cause it looked cool, but it actually works and I would definitely buy it again! It works for all skin types and doesn’t really dry out your skin.
Lauren A.
Not a single complaint to be said about this product. I saw a review of it on youtube and immediately ordered online. I am so happy with the way this product performs. It truly does the job that it's meant to do.
Kari S.
It is such an awesome mask! Tightened my skin without being too rough. I initially bought it because it looked so cool but I ended up falling in love with it because of how it made my skin feel. Smells great and has a tingling feeling while it sets. Would definitely recommend it.
Amanda J.
Independence , MO
I love this mask it is so fun! It is very expensive though and I don't honestly know that it's doing any good which is why I didn't give it 5 stars. But if you can grab a sample definitely try it!
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
I love this mask! It is super cute, smells delicious and works great! The mask can be applied very easy, it dries and peels very easily and it leaves my skin feeling super soft! It also looks awesome, I love Sonic!
Tory B.
My first glam glow product was gifted to me for Valentine's day. I have to say I'm in love with this mask. Smells amazing & you're blue for a bit. HOW FUN. I use it to prep for the "weekends" getting my skin toned.
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This mask is super fun, you get to paint it on and it's a fun color too. I love the peel off aspect of the mask as well. But for the actual functionality of the mask I didn't see much difference. It's supposed to be firming but I haven't noticed a difference after using.
Heather W.
Absolutely amazing! I can't rave enough about this product. It is super fun since it is truly a sonic blue, and it is a peel off mask so that's also fun. My skin always feels more firm after using this product which is great since that is the point of it.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Glam glow has hands down the best face masks. I really enjoy this one, the color, and how firm my skin feels after. Not irritating or harsh to the skin at all. Although glam glow is kind of pricey it is definitely worth the price
Kaylee C.
Denver, CO
This mask is so fun. It's shiny and blue, it smells amazing, and it's so fun to peel it off your face. I can also really tell a difference when it comes off. Pis the packaging is awesome.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?