BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Deana P.
IN LOVE!! IM 45, WILL BE 46 THIS YEAR, THIS PRODUCT HAS HELPED FIRM AND TIGHTEN! my skin overall looks brighter as well. i will he buying more !!
Stephanie C.
Smell could better but not horrible. Color payoff is great especially once dry. Leaves skin super smooth and makes using a face masks more fun.
Hannah D.
Indianapolis
I loved this. It was exciting and a vibrant colors. The problem was I didn't see any sort of noticeable result after 5 masks. It was still fun.
Tara R.
Highland, CA
So amazing other than looking so cool it really dose show improvement in the skin after a few uses!! I have went through 2 of these already!!!
Gisselle O.
Greenville
I love glam glow and how it works on my skin , this mask Is so pretty and it feels so amazing , my skin looks so good , especially the results
Lindsey W.
Hanover
I like to use this mask before I apply my makeup. I definitely feel a difference with how firm my face feels and my makeup always looks better.
jackie s.
San Antonio, TX
i love this product . ❤ makes my face feels smooth & fresh . Tingly senseations . I use this product on a daily bases . Cant live without it .
Lanie M.
Erie
I saw a review done by Jeffree Star on this and ore I had to try it. It's such good quality and a little bit goes a long way. Super impressed.
Valerie B.
Fresno, CA
I used this mask a.couple of ti.es however I do not feel like it did really anytji g for my skin. I wantrd to like it but os was just gimmicky
Sierra G.
It's really great my skin felt nice after I used it. It made my skin feel soft and left it looking less oily and gave my skin a natural glow.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?