BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Lyndsey W.
Oswego
This is my favorite face mask right now. It's like my guilty pleasure whenever I use because I try to make it last as long as possible. I am 25 and just started noticing fine lines and wrinkles on my face and decided I really need to start taking care of my skin. I use this mask and I literally feel like I look younger after. My skin looks soft and supple and tightened!
Chalee S.
Boaz
If you’re looking for an AMAZING mask - THIS IS THE ONE, trust me! This mask makes my skin so smooth and so clear it overshot my expectations by a long shot!! The packaging is adorable and I grew up with Sonic The Hedgehog so that’s what caught my eye!! I wouldn’t change a thing about it besides the price..it’s a bit pricey but who can put a price on FLAWLESS skin?
Rachel D.
New york, NY
This mask is so fun! I was surprised that it still peeled even though i used a fairly thin layer. I bought the sample at Sephora as an impulse purchase at checkout and am glad i did! This was my first time using any glamglow products and i wanted to test the product without spending a lot. The tube is only good for about 3 applications, but i felt it was worth the money!
Adriana H.

I was totally suckered by my 10 year old self into buying this, but gosh darn it, it's really good! Aside from the mask truly being an insta worthy shade of blue, it goes on smooth, smells great and I completely saw a difference in my pore size after I peeled in off. I hope this moves to their permanent line, because it's really phenomenal.
Victoria W.
This is such a fun mask to use! I love using peel off masks because they always make my skin feel tighter and firmer. This was in great because it reminds me of the childhood and playing sonic the hedgehog video games and watching the cartoons. I'm so happy they came out with this product for everyone and I really hope it stays! I'd love to repurchase again and again
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
I would love this product more if there was more of it available. The smallest packaging I’ve seen for a skincare product that isn’t trial sized or an eye cream/serum. The price is steep for what little you receive. I believe it’s enough for two applications.
Andii V.
Charlotte
I absolutely LOVED this mask. This is the same mask as the original firming mask, just with blue Sonic the Hedgehog packaging and much more of a value! I love that this both works to firm; but to clear pores as it is a peel of mask. It also smells like heaven!
CVODD O.
Washington
I loved using this product! It was thick, creamy, and easy to apply to my face. When I washed the product off, I was left with a glowing complexion. I have (almost) 30's combination skin that is acne prone. I did not find that this caused any new or additional acne. In fact I think it helped the few zits I did have. My toddler son even wanted some on his face! 😂
Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
This was a great firming treatment. It got rid of all my cellulite. It met all met expectations. It even smelled good. I used it before and will use it again. Good value for the price. It's my favorite. Cheap. I would buy again. love it. My friends use it to
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This travel size of the Glam Glow Gravity Mud is a must for me in the summer because it fits perfectly in my travel bag. I am a long term Glam Glow lover and my daughter and I love this one the most! The blue color makes for the perfect Snapchat moment and it's also made my skin look amazing! Seriously try this while you have the opportunity to get a travel size!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back