BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
This is a good peel off mask. I like how my skin feels firm afterwards and most importantly it doesnt dry my skin out. My skin actually feels hydrated after.
Angela G.
Love this stuff i feels so amazing on my face and leaves it silky smooth with no sheen or make it feel lie something is on my face, so light on your sin.
Valeria M.
san jose
This is a very hyped product and it is very nice to have the satisfaction of peeling the mask, and it also was a very good mask to tighten and lift the face.
nita b.
Hyattsville, MD
This mask is very easy to apply, has a bit of a smell but not too bad while on your face. Very easy to remove once dry. My face was smooth and pores smaller.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Made my face super soft and clean. I had to buy another one for my mother. She feels her skin softer and younger. It is very worth it. I bought mine online.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
I loved this stuff! Made my face feel fresh and firm! I wasn't too happy about paying a whopping $70 for just over an ounce but it definitely did the trick!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
If you get the chance to try this, DO IT!!! This is an amazing skincare brand. My skin is left feeling soft, smooth almost brand new. I would recommend this!
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
This mask goes on silver! I like that it is a peel as well! I can feel my skin tightening as it sits on my face! I love this brand and love their packaging!
Tanesha R.
This product is such a blessing, I love the way it makes my skin feels after I take the product off. I recommend this product to everybody with acne like me.
Lashyra S.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a fun mask to do. You have to make sure to do a thick coat so that you are able to peel it off in one piece. My skin felt softer after using it.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?