BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ella S.
founded by Glenn and Shannon Dellimore in 2010 for camera-ready skin in the entertainment industry, this must-have masking brand delivers cover star-status complexions in a jar. Shop the fast-acting facial treatments and plumping solutions that beauty gurus can't get enough of below, because a little dirt will actually do wonders for your skin.
Marissa B.
I absolutely loved this. The blue color of the mask was amazing, and it felt instantly firming after I had taken it off. Glam glow always impressed me with their masks, and this one was no different. I’d definitely buy this again, especially because I saw it all over in mini packages. It’d be a great stocking stuffer for a friend or family.
Shelby T.
Gallatin, TN
I have super sensitive, abnormal skin and I breakout quite a bit. I have super dry patches and super oily patches and this stuff makes my skin feel and look way better. I don't ever believe in products and what they say they do, but this stuff actually works! I will be buying this every chance I can to stock up! It is very affordable and once you find something that truly works, you have to buy it!
Angela R.
Staten Island
Love the fun blue color! The smell is amazing as well. One of my favorite parts was when I peeled it off...is that weird? The mask definitely tightened my skin. I would buy this mask and some of the others as well! If you have not tried this mask please do!! You won’t regret it! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This was an interesting product. Color is obviously awesome. I mean who doesn't want to metallic blue face mask? It smells good and it definitely does firm and tighten the skin. The downfall is that it's a really expensive product this is definitely a splurge item.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
This is one of the most innovative/exciting masks I have ever purchased and used! The packaging is beautiful! This is my first time purchasing, but I will definitely be buying again! I purchased it at my local Sephora. I actually saw wonderful changes from my skin, and this mask is a crowd pleaser due to the metallic blue color! Love it!
Valerie M.
I've had the original silver one and this new Sonic blue one. Although i only notice a bit of firming it still leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Its just a fun mask to do and smells really good too! Price is kinda high to justify since i dont notice a drastic difference after using but if you like cool peel of masks this ones nice.
Jennifer W.
I adore Glamglow products. I ordered this mask as an add on for Sephora and was pleasantly surprised with how well it work. I ordered because it looked like fun to try out a bright blue mask. I loved how my skin felt smooth after the mask.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
This mask is really fun to apply. The packaging is amazing and the color is really fun. Peeling the mask is very satisfying and it typically comes off in one giant sheet unlike some of the others I have used. I can't tell of this has made a significant difference in firming but I look forward to keeping this in my rotation to find out.
becky P.
More of a trend product than one with results. Very cool for selfies but I prefer a better value for my $. When I pay this much I would want more results than what I experienced. My skin was softer but that’s about it. I only got about two applications from the smaller tube. GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?