BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jules Q.
Newark, NJ
My skin felt so great after using this product. It is for sure one I will purchase again! So happy and pleased with the packaging of the product to the results. This product really does all it says that it will. Not to mention but I also have sensitive skin and my skin was fine after using.
Topher H.
cincinnati
I actually heard of this product from Jeffrey star on YouTube! I've always been a really big fan of glamglow, because it does amazing wonders for my skin, and I expected nothing less from this product. It's a thinner consistency which makes it really easy for removal, and it makes my skin tighter, and it makes it glow! The only thing I didn't like is that the blue color was limited edition! It's super cute though!
Breanna C.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product. The fragrance is light. My best friend and I have face mask nights with this very product! It has the same formula as the original firming mask from GlamGlow. After continually using this product, my skin feels a lot smoother. I love the glow you get after using this mask!
Juliette I.
Los Angeles
Really cool mask. The bright blue color is fun and the packaging is nostalgic and cute. Looks aside, the product itself feels really nourishing for the skin and over all, fairly effective. It left my skin looking and feeling soft and with a more even texture. Honestly, it's a little expensive for the amount of product they give you, but if you want to try a fun and effective mask, this one might be for you.
Naydelin H.
Greeley, Colorado
It’s great... 😊😊😊 loved it 💕💕✨ might try other products 💕💕✨.
Absolutely loved  the packaging 💕💕✨.
I will also buy this again 💕💕✨
keep the good work.... 💕💕✨ thinking about what else they come up with 💕💕💕✨
 Found this product after watching reviews on YouTube and my friend let me have one of the ones she had (bought two)
Kayla B.
Shady Side, MD
I bought this product when I first came out, I believe it was limited edition, I still have it, and it seems to last a while. I usually don't use a face mask everyday, I determine the mask I'm going to use based on what my skin needs that day, so this mask doesn't get used too often. I like the color I love how smoothly it glides onto my face, and I love that this product comes with a brush applicator.
Emily B.
Paris, TX
This product is wayyy hyped up and I think we all know why. The packaging is fancy, the box tells you you're gorgeous AND it's a purple metallic mask that's aesthetically pleasing to the eye. However, I can't say that I've noticed any actual results from this mask. Maybe I didn't use it regularly enough but it WAS fun to use & peel off. Smells really nice too. I will not repurchase this product though.
Miriam C.
Chicago
I tried a sample of this product a while back, I was told by a worker that it would help my skin when applying makeup beforehand. So I tried it, I waited a couple minutes after and then applied my makeup, at the end of the day my makeup stayed in place and looked exactly like how I had applied it in the beginning. After that I bought it and my face started to feel more better with firmness and texture.
Kazandra M.
Overrated. It carried a fragrance that I really did not care for. Do not follow the hype there are products that this stuff does not even compare to! It is definitely an “instagram” mask.
Aemilia L.
I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. First of all, it smells AMAZING! It's like a mango coconut sent that is just delicious. Then, the metallic look as it dries is so uplifting and fun. I'm not so sure about anti ageing because my skin does not have that problem, but it worked well on my 50-year-old dad. It peels off easily and cleans out all of my pores. I only have the small container and after multiply uses it is still going strong. Worth the splurge!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back