BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
🌹Roze🌹 H.
Love pretty much anything by GlamGlow. My daughter and I love the gravity mud masks and use them once a week. We love the sonic blue so we had to have it.
This product is a really great mask to use. It smells good, peels off easily. The mask definitely leaves your face refreshed and firm. A+ product for sure!
marissa m.
Grayslake, IL
This mask is super fun and works great, but definitely a little bit of work to get off! I bought mine at Sephora, pretty pricey but definitely worth a try!
Jennifer G.
Manahawkin, NJ
Love this product. I also have the hydrating mask and that is my all time favorite. I would recommend this to everyone. The best my skin has felt in years
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
It smells amazing feels great, but not so easy to come off you would have to put a good amount in order for it to peel off right but my skin feels amazing.
Natalie F.
Glen Cove, NY
These masks are so much fun and great quality! They leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed. The interesting color and peel off effect is just a plus.
Carlie H.
Absolutely love this face mask!! Not only is it cool to watch it dry on your face, it actually has a noticeable effect after you wash it off!! Great buy
Angélica S.

I love it because it is for any skin type
You apply it only twice a week
It leaves your skin very firm and does not make your face as hard as other masks
Jordan G.
I ran out of this product because I used it so much! I would totally Splurge again for this product. It tighten my face and got rid of all the wrinkles.
member-6fa71
Leaves my skin feeling soft and tightened. The only downside is the price, it seems pretty hearty but it's still worth it if you're crazy shout skincare
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?