BY GLAMGLOW #75 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Lynn N.
Jamestown, NY
Not my favorite product it actually stained my face, I'm extra white so I have so be careful with anything like this also made me break out was not happy at all.
Bry H.
This mask is so amazing!!! I first learned about it from jeffree star. Him and his boyfriend use it all the time on snap chat. I was first weaned in by the beautiful blue color, then I read reviews and ordered!!
Patrick V.
Sooooooooooooooo frickin good. This product is one that completely rid my pores of excess gunk and stuff like that, this product was luxurious and full of beautiful mud and luster, I enjoyed this product fully
Sabrina A.
This product works amazing! Brightens your face right after it's peeled off. I have sensitive skin and I didn't have an issue with it. Met all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others
Marie S.
Pottstown, PA
I wasn't won over with this. The color was cool as heck but I felt no firmer after I peeled it off. I felt and saw no diffference after using it. For $69 I expected some type of result. I returned it.
Josselin V.
Springdale, AR
I tried this product a couple months ago and I really like the way it turned out. I only tried the sample but I really liked it. I will like to get the full-size.
Alena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Loved this mask, really help my skin! Would love to repurchase! Easy to apply, and remove. Lots of fun to use. Could visibly tell a difference in my skin. It was bright, clear and soft.
Caitlin S.
Saint Louis , MO
Smells amazing but more of a gimmick in my opinion. I used it twice and the only thing I really felt from it was my hair getting pulled out while removing the mask
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
The packaging of this product is insanely gorgeous. I love how it incorporates a character. Although this may be true, the product seemed to burn my face. My face felt like it was melting! I'm sure it works with other skin types, but it's just not it for me. It is also super expensive for the amount of product you get. I don't recommend this to those who are on a budget or have sensitive skin.
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this product. It left my skins feeling smooth and noticeably firmer. The packaging is adorable and what really drew me in. I use this weekly, and recommend others do as well.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?