BY GLAMGLOW #69 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Kateland H.
Absolutely loved everything about this!! It was fun and easy to apply. I am a huge fan of peel off masks and this is a favorite! Left my skin smooth and feeling firm!
Katherin F.
Liverpool
Wasn't too impressed by this mask. It's nice and leaves skin soft but didn't do anything else for me. It's not harsh, didn't break me out but for the price it is not worth it at all.
Great product loved it I love the brand first time but the best one I've ever used it was great and I loved it and I would recommend it to anybody it was like in the middle Price and great value I just love the product
Alicia H.
Hesperia, CA
Glam glow is the best mask for me they never let me down and this specific glam glow mask has a beautiful blue color and it leaves your skin looking better then ever
Antonia R.
My favourite face mask ever! It is the best, literally it makes your skin look like a goddess, smooth, soft and glowy, super effective. The price of it is worth it.
Shakira M.
This is limited edition packaging so it's a really pretty metallic blue,
however the Sonic character is only on the outer packaging not the jar
itself so that was a little disappointing.
My absolute favorite of all the GlamGlow collection! I have used each of
the different masks treatments they offer and Gravity Mud to me is the
most fun but also offers the longest results after use (Gravity and
Gravity Sonic edition are the same thing just different color). This
mask give you immediate results.
Erica S.
Love this limited edition Sonic Blue Glam Glow Mud that just became available at Sephora. The color is awesome and the serious burst of hydration it gives your skin can not be beat. I dont really suggest this for people with super sensitive skin or allergic to dyes though. It does make your face somewhat tight but not severely. Theres no tingle and its not difficult to wash off. My skin looks and feels healthier after I use Glam Glow.
I like the mask. It makes my skin feel soft and fresh. I have sensitive skin and the mask kinda stings but it's not that bad of a sting. I love the outcome tho I feel so clean and rejuvenated. I would buy this again
Lynn N.
Jamestown, NY
Not my favorite product it actually stained my face, I'm extra white so I have so be careful with anything like this also made me break out was not happy at all.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
If you have tried the standard silver mask then you know how this stuff performs. It's really nice on the skin and I love how firm my face feels after I use it. These masks are pricy but definitely worth the money. This is limited edition packaging so it's a really pretty metallic blue, however the Sonic character is only on the outer packaging not the jar itself so that was a little disappointing.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?