BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Alycia M.
Greensboro, NC
This is definitely a fun mask to use. It smells nice & is easy to apply & remove. However, I’m not sure that it really does anything for my skin, personally.
Lashyra S.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a fun mask to do. You have to make sure to do a thick coat so that you are able to peel it off in one piece. My skin felt softer after using it.
Valeria M.
san jose
This is a very hyped product and it is very nice to have the satisfaction of peeling the mask, and it also was a very good mask to tighten and lift the face.
Madison J.
Spartanburg
Loved this product. Got it has a gift and was skeptical about it because im very picky about facial products because my face is senstive, but it was great.
marissa m.
Grayslake, IL
This mask is super fun and works great, but definitely a little bit of work to get off! I bought mine at Sephora, pretty pricey but definitely worth a try!
Lexi H.
Thibodaux, LA
I love how it makes me feel after I use this mud mask! I have sensivatie skin so this doesn’t make me break out! It’s make my face fill like a baby bottom!
Taylor R.
Moulton, AL
I am absolutely obsessed with how this makes my skin feel. It's easy to apply and easy to take off and clean up. My skin is always glowing after this mask.
Demara W.
Bloomington, IN
I love the way it made my skin feel. The smell was not to overpowering which I liked. I would definitely buy this product again and tell people to use it.
Jennifer G.
Manahawkin, NJ
Love this product. I also have the hydrating mask and that is my all time favorite. I would recommend this to everyone. The best my skin has felt in years
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
It smells amazing feels great, but not so easy to come off you would have to put a good amount in order for it to peel off right but my skin feels amazing.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?