BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sage F.
Lancaster, OH
This mask is vary soothing. When drying it has an almost icy hot feel to it witch feels ever so relaxing and cleansing. It deus fast and has crazy results. It makes your skin so soft and lifts rincals and fine lines. Minimize pores. I'm absolutely addicted to every mask they have. Yes they are a little pricey BUT the results are amazing and it last a long time.
Kelly H.
El Cajon, CA
Love this mask! It went on really easily and was fun blue. Taking it off left my skin feeling tight and soft. Yes it was a little pricey but it is limited edition sonic the hedgehog so I'm not going to complain plus you get a lot of product for your money! The packaging is stunning as well and felt heavy in a good way like it was expensive/high end top quality!
Mariah M.
The Glamglow gravity mud mask is by far one of my favorite masks to use. I love that it is a peel off mask - so its not as messy as other masks that you have to wash off. When you take it off , it leaves your skin smooth and dewy. I would highly recommend this mask to anyway who loves a good face mask. This is one that would be great for all skin types/concerns.
CVODD O.
Washington
I loved using this product! It was thick, creamy, and easy to apply to my face. When I washed the product off, I was left with a glowing complexion. I have (almost) 30's combination skin that is acne prone. I did not find that this caused any new or additional acne. In fact I think it helped the few zits I did have. My toddler son even wanted some on his face! 😂
Heather S.
Such a fun, iconic nod to an already great product! When the Sonic Blue was released, I had to have it. Already a fan of other GlamGlow products, it was my first GlamGlow facial mask. I fell in love! Not only was it a wonderful mask, it was also FUN to use. I loved that I could nearly instantly feely skin tightening! My skin felt so fresh after using it too!
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
I mean it's ok. It smells like blueberries and it's a beautiful metallic blue, so it's a really fun mask to wear. As for the effects I'm not sure if it does too much in the way of lift or exfoliation, perhaps elasticity is improved though. It's also just really messy coming off. No matter what I did I couldn't peel it off right, I always had to go in w a rag
Tor P.
I had heard a lot of great things about this company... and I love Sonic. So I had to buy this as my first product. I enjoy it. It has a fruity smell and peels off easily without leaving a lot of residue (if you do it not too thinly, at least.) it’s a bit small, but I missed out on getting the bigger tub when it came out, and I would rather have the cute tube!
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
I splurged on this mask and I am so happy that I did! I have used it about a dozen times and I still have plenty in the jar. The packaging is so cute & the brush that comes with this is very handy. This is a peel off mask and if it’s not layered thick enough it’s hard to peel, especially around the edges. My skin looks and feels great after using this mask.
Chloe H.
Broken arrow
I freaking love this product!!!! Left my face so smooth and refreshed, considering the price it was  definitely worth it!!! It was extremely effective and I think just about any could use it. I would  definitely buy again and again because it was great!
courtney L.
This one is so much fun!! I love the blue! It goes on really well and has a cooling sensation when you apply it. As it dries you can feel it tightening your skin up (in a good way). When it dries and you peel it off it feels fantastic! My skin is left so soft and brightened. It's amazing! If used regularly I notice smaller pores and less fine lines. It's like magic!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?