BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Jocelyn B.
West Covina
The best mask ever! One of my favorite facial masks. Great quality, but a little pricey. Totally worth it though! Made my skin so smooth and also made it glow. Highly recommend it! Bought at Sephora!
Michelle C.
Elk Mound, WI
I bought this limited edition Sonic gravity mud treatment from Sephora online and I love it. It is kind of pricy but worth every penny in my opinion. Glamglow is an AAA brand
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
This face mask is ahhhmazing. It made my skin so soft and smooth! I love the peel off formula because I feel like it really refreshes my skin! Would definitely recommend.
caitlynn s.
Eau Claire, WI
I've tried other face masks, which I think I like a little better, but maybe if I use this one more I will like it a little better. I think that the more I use it the better I feel about it.
derrick g.
i enjoyed this product because its a refreshing wakeup burst in the moring so u need to get the blue its not that much, i used it a couple of times, it wasnt that much hardeer to talk to others to use the product its not so bad if u try uyfhf  hfj fjfjjfjf
Miranda L.
Newberg, OR
This product was enjoyable but didn't come off the face as nicely as I had hopped, But that could have because I didn't do a think enough layer. The brush works well and has nice soft Brussels.
Anne M.
I love this! Made my skin look amazing! Would definitely recommend to a friend. I got a lot of use out of it so it justified the price and I would totally buy it again :)
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I will be the first to admit I was sold as soon as I saw Sonic the Hedgehog on the cover. I grew up watching my brothers play it on Sega. I am however a big fan of all things GlamGlow. From my very first product to this latest purchase, I haven't been disappointed yet. The blue color of this mask makes it so fun to use, and I really like the cute little applicator brush that comes with. Makes for an easy sanitary way to use this mask. I use it weekly to give my skin alittle boost of firmness and tighten my pores. Like all GlamGlow products, I wish the product size was a bit larger.
Nicole Z.
Beverly, MA
This product gave me almost instant results! Not only is it fun to use because of the metallic color and peel off but I really felt like my skin was significantly firmer after just one use.
Mattie H.
I have never tried anything more amazing than this! I love this product so much! I used it once at a friends house and loved it! She actually bought me it for me and I have used it so much!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?