BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Gabriella S.
I LOVE THIS FACE MASK!!!!!!!  This is my holy grail face mask!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! It made my skin soooooooo soft and sooooooooooo bright I love using it I need to order some moreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend this because it makes your skin soooo soft!!!!
Hello S.
Anderson
It was a wonderful product. It is my favorite out of all of the glam glow products. It did wonders for me and helped me out. The packaging was beautiful and I was just so amazed at it. The price a good price for the product in my opinion. I would definitely buy it again.
Pearly P.
Great smell fun to use feeling super fresh right after use but after awhile it starts to get some dry spot on my forehead but overall still great it does give the freshness and clean skin also leave a bit of natural glow to the skin so i like it would like to buy full size
Karis G.
First of all the color of the mask is freaking awesome!! The blue makes the little girl in me happy! The scent of piña colada is refreshing. The brush made it easy to apply. Peeling it off was not as bad as I expected (better than other masks) and honestly it was satisfying! In the end my skin felt firm, lifted, and awesome! It's a great and fun mask to brighten your day and face!
Alyssa B.
Nebraska
I love the vibrant blue and the hydration it gives my skin. It wouldn’t be the best for people with sensitive skin or people who are allergic to dyes. Like most masks it makes your skin tight but its not too tight. I love this mask because it isn’t difficult to wash off and it leaves my skin looking and feeling healthier!
Taylor M.
Chino Hills, CA
This Glam Glow Gravity Mud mask is colorful, fun, and works well! You can really feel the mask lifting and tightening your skin. Removal of this product is clean and easy as well. The downfall of this product is that the travel size is a little pricey and only has about one application inside. It's probably worth it to buy the full sized product with about 20 applications.
Gwendolyn A.
Kingston
I love this product! I bought this for a friend and the packaging is absolutely adorable! She said it smelled great, and that it was well worth the money. She didn’t however like the texture but she is sort of picky. I would recommend this as an a bday gift for anyone!
Erica R.
I was very excited to try the new limited edition firming anti aging product i got at sephora. I loved the package with sonic, that was my selling point. There were tons of other brands of firming/anti-aging masks but the sega sonic mashup made gaming sexy. I felt that the anti-aging syrum did wounders for my skin, especially for around my eyes. The mask was easy to use and apply
Jessica H.
Corona, CA
I absolutely LOVE this mask! This has everything you expect from the original formula. I have to say, I am a huge fan of sonic and was so excited when I saw this was being released. The blue is so bright and fun! As with the silver mask this sleeves your skin feeling smooth and soft. I love that this was an alternate option to a great mask. I will for sure be buying this again!
Amanda M.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I received my first one as a gift and just had to buy another one when they restocked them at Sephora. It is a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it for the way it makes my skin look and feel. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?