BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
Love glam glow. It makes my skin feel very firm and it's very effective. It's not too high in the price and it reaxhed my expectations. I bought it at ulta beauty store and I would buy it again and would recommend
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
I recently purchased this at Sephora and I must say it does as it claims. It is very firming and feels great on the face. A little pricey but worth every penny.
Bridget A.
Love this stuff and the color I'm obsessed with! It's a bit pricey but you paying for quality! I am a first time but will definitely repurchase! Would recommend
CaraMaleia J.
Norcross , GA
I love this Blue Mask! Not that’s it’s different but It left my face smooth and hydrated! It’s a must try!!! I was so happy to receive it from my Sephora order!
Tina-Marie D.
This mask is my secret weapon for when I'm preparing for a big event.   Fun to apply, easy to remove and great results.  Glowing, lifted skin.
Rebecca A.
Upland, CA
This mask is so fun. Love the packaging and color. I read many reviews so I tried this out myself and it made my skin feel amazing. Glamglow never disappoints.
Tiffany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love the feeling of how this masks feels on my face. The way it looks, and smells is really fun too. I like how soft my face feels in the morning!
Hanna S.
Story City, IA
All I can say is YES, do it splurge a little you will not be disappointed... not one bit the smell the feeling of you fresh new skin makes the price worth it!
Lorena G.
Salem
I love it!!! I bought it for my mom as well I love that it's a peel off mask I apply it at night before all my oils because I do find it to be a little drying
Savannah B.
Charlotte
This mask is very fun to wear and makes you feel like an alien (in the best possible way). It leaves your skin feeling amazing and I would highly recommend it!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?