BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
derrick g.
i enjoyed this product because its a refreshing wakeup burst in the moring so u need to get the blue its not that much, i used it a couple of times, it wasnt that much hardeer to talk to others to use the product its not so bad if u try uyfhf  hfj fjfjjfjf
Anne M.
I love this! Made my skin look amazing! Would definitely recommend to a friend. I got a lot of use out of it so it justified the price and I would totally buy it again :)
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I will be the first to admit I was sold as soon as I saw Sonic the Hedgehog on the cover. I grew up watching my brothers play it on Sega. I am however a big fan of all things GlamGlow. From my very first product to this latest purchase, I haven't been disappointed yet. The blue color of this mask makes it so fun to use, and I really like the cute little applicator brush that comes with. Makes for an easy sanitary way to use this mask. I use it weekly to give my skin alittle boost of firmness and tighten my pores. Like all GlamGlow products, I wish the product size was a bit larger.
Mattie H.
I have never tried anything more amazing than this! I love this product so much! I used it once at a friends house and loved it! She actually bought me it for me and I have used it so much!
Nicole Z.
Beverly, MA
This product gave me almost instant results! Not only is it fun to use because of the metallic color and peel off but I really felt like my skin was significantly firmer after just one use.
Emilia R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Fun blue color which is different than the original (which dries into a silver), still works just as well! Great for anti-aging benefits and brightening the complexion.
Esther C.
I love this mask. I did love it before when it came in a silver color but now in additional of all the good things that does it comes in a purple color that I love. I would by it again and again and I would never get tired of it. I recommend it to everyone.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
super expensive!!! And you only get about 11 uses!! For 80 dollars! Thats just alot of money to spend on a face mask but if you get over the price its a good product
Angeles B.
Lovveeeeee itt!!! My skin really does feel so lifted! Really like it and peeling off is so fascinating lol! Love the packaging and pricing idddkkk but worth it!! Buying again definitely!
Holly K.
Elgin, IL
Amazing! Not only the color of the product is fabulous but it goes on my face so smoothly. Haven't really found a product like this one. It's too bad it's limited edition. Very nice product and highly would suggest!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?