BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Ali J.
All of glamglows products tend to be quite expensive which is the only downside. Their products are very good and always have great packaging though. I say if you aren't worried about price then their products are worth it.
Paige L.
I really like this face mask. It definitely does tighten during and after you take it off, but the results don't last terribly long. It might be a little rough on you if you have sensitive skin because it's trying to tighten. It also looks really cool when you are doing it.
Lauren A.
Not a single complaint to be said about this product. I saw a review of it on youtube and immediately ordered online. I am so happy with the way this product performs. It truly does the job that it's meant to do.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Glam glow has hands down the best face masks. I really enjoy this one, the color, and how firm my skin feels after. Not irritating or harsh to the skin at all. Although glam glow is kind of pricey it is definitely worth the price
Kaylee C.
Denver, CO
This mask is so fun. It's shiny and blue, it smells amazing, and it's so fun to peel it off your face. I can also really tell a difference when it comes off. Pis the packaging is awesome.
Gemma H.
Winter Haven, FL
I only have a sample sized bottle but I love this mask already. I loved the smell, it's a coconut or piña colada type of smell? It's not over powering though. The mask tightens and makes my skin feel super smooth after it's washed off. This mask is AMAZING!
member-a49557863
awesome product, make your face so soft, helps with aging problems, the price is little high but is worded. I am first time user and I will buy again. Very happy costumer. Giving 5 stars for this product. yes I will buy it again.
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so much fun to put on. I love peeling It Off. But truth be told this doesn't do much. It helps but I don't think it's worth the money. It's a fun mask to do with your friends at a sleepover.
Chelsea H.
Decatur, AL
This treatment really works for firming the skin. After using this once i noticed my pores looked smaller and my face felt firmer. I am a huge fan of GlamGlow products!
Yulissa A.
Coachella, CA
This product is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling soft and beautiful after the first try. I have used this a couple of times and loved it it time. It is very gentle and easy to apply. I totally recommend this product
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?