BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
bethany c.
it feels great on the skin and even better when you peel it off (extra points for being a peel off mask). it leaves my skin smooth and feeling refreshed and tight. although it doesnt deep clean that isnt what it it branded for but would be a plus if it did both. i dont use it as often as i should which doesnt give me the best results i could possibly get but i still get amzing results after just one use every month!
Sarah D.
boston, MA
This has to be the best face mask I've tried hands down.

I have to say I was a bit hesitant to try Glam Glow masks as the price point is a bit higher than most face masks, but I took the plunge.

My skin is combination, and always has a bit of redness. I'm always on the lookout for a product that will improve my skin.

After using this mask, my skin looked more even, felt refreshed, and my pores appeared smaller.
Leidy P.
Mcallen, TX
This product is amazing! It does a really good job at tightening and firming the skin! personally I have big pores and I can see a difference. It makes my pores look smaller. when putting on this product you can NOT be cheap with it. I recommend putting on a good amount of product or the mask will not peel off well. I do love how after peeling off the mask the skin feels really nice, soft, and smooth. I think that it is a good amount for the price and defiantly worth checking out!
Naydelin H.
Greeley, Colorado
It’s great... 😊😊😊 loved it 💕💕✨ might try other products 💕💕✨.
Absolutely loved  the packaging 💕💕✨.
I will also buy this again 💕💕✨
keep the good work.... 💕💕✨ thinking about what else they come up with 💕💕💕✨
 Found this product after watching reviews on YouTube and my friend let me have one of the ones she had (bought two)
Breanna C.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product. The fragrance is light. My best friend and I have face mask nights with this very product! It has the same formula as the original firming mask from GlamGlow. After continually using this product, my skin feels a lot smoother. I love the glow you get after using this mask!
Topher H.
cincinnati
I actually heard of this product from Jeffrey star on YouTube! I've always been a really big fan of glamglow, because it does amazing wonders for my skin, and I expected nothing less from this product. It's a thinner consistency which makes it really easy for removal, and it makes my skin tighter, and it makes it glow! The only thing I didn't like is that the blue color was limited edition! It's super cute though!
Juliette I.
Los Angeles
Really cool mask. The bright blue color is fun and the packaging is nostalgic and cute. Looks aside, the product itself feels really nourishing for the skin and over all, fairly effective. It left my skin looking and feeling soft and with a more even texture. Honestly, it's a little expensive for the amount of product they give you, but if you want to try a fun and effective mask, this one might be for you.
haley g.
arlington
This glam glow gravity mud was a very good product I love a lot of their products in general it felt like everything was just had a boost and it was just really firming was very gentle on the skin when you go to peel it though it peels in mostly one piece and it does not leave a lot of residue
mia w.
owego
i am completely in love with this product! f first of all it smells amazing, extremely fresh and delicious. this does wonders for big pores and oily skin. this made my skin baby soft and i have already used a whole container and repurchased. i very much recommend!
Justiné H.
Fulton, MO
LOVE GlamGlo. Their masks and treatments are superior to many out there. Plus they’re so much fun to use and see. I live the blue, green, silver and glitter pink! Talk about a fun mask that works. It definitely met my expectations and then some. I’d would recommend this to everyone.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?