BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
  • "one of my all time favorite masks tinted blue! a little expensive for a good bit, but very worth it. a little goes a long way and i love using this a little before a put my makeup on." in 38 reviews
Cassie S.
Virginia Beach
This mask is better than any one I have tried. It's like getting a celebrity facial and it is magic for your skin! It visibly reduced the appearance of all of my acne and dark spots and redness. Really calming for my skin and really helps clear it up!!
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I love this mask because after using it my face not only feels more firm but so soft! The scent isn’t my favorite but the color is amazing. I believe this product was limited edition so you can’t purchase it anymore.
Paige S.
This sonic blue treatment ! It firmed my skin and feels so much better . My face felt gross before I did the mask . Once I did it , it felt nourished . To this day I use it a lot ! I know I can always go to this product for tightening and firming .
arielle |.
I love the consistency of the product and how the GLAMGLOW compliments my complexion. The GLAMGLOW met all  expectations when it came to refreshing my skin the packaging was very neat as well as pretty I like how it incorporates a cartoon aspect. It met my need when it came to making my skin feel silky smooth and soft I would recommend this idem and I would go out and by it once again it even amazing for a gift idea.
Martina M.
I actually have pretty clear skin. So using this almost sucked all the moisture and hydration out of my skin. But with that being said, it literally smoothed all fine lines and pores. I was so happy with the results!
Haley B.
I absolutely love Glam Glows products and especially how esthetically pleasing they are! They never make disappointing products and are always really fun to work with. I love this mask as it applies really nicely and the color is awesome on it! I like peeling it off (yes it is very gentle and not stripping!) I see a difference in the texture of my skin after using it once! This stuff last me a while as well!:)
Marta B.
San Diego
This peel off mask is one of my favorite, by far!  It goes on smoothly with the glam glow brush and it smells great!  The metallic blue color is awesome, but I also have the white one.  Once the mask is dry and has set, it’s incredibly easy to peel off.  The removal is not painful at all.  This mask leaves your skin tight, but also supple.  It’s a must for your skincare regimen!
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This is one of my favorite face masks. I love all of glam glow products but this is one of my favorite! It feels so good after taking it off. It is also really fun to use! I definitely recommend trying this out!
Addyson C.
Guthrie, OK
It cleans my face and makes me feel refreshed! I bought mine at Suphora. The packaging is cute and “retro” The product its self is think and when dry is stretchy. I would totally re purchase and recommend it.
Chelsey D.
Pearland, TX
Can we say purple, this mask is extremely firming and fun. You will use this mask twice a week. This mask Is great before a party or a debut. You can feel your skin tight so long after you have taken the mask off. I highly recommend this mask.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?