BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
priscilla t.
I like this mask. But that's just the thing. I like it, but I don't love it. It felt nice going on but I would not swear by it. The price point is so high, I can't justify spending that much for so little product.
arielle |.
I love the consistency of the product and how the GLAMGLOW compliments my complexion. The GLAMGLOW met all  expectations when it came to refreshing my skin the packaging was very neat as well as pretty I like how it incorporates a cartoon aspect. It met my need when it came to making my skin feel silky smooth and soft I would recommend this idem and I would go out and by it once again it even amazing for a gift idea.
stacy g.
This is a fun mask that will give you results after a short while of use. Not only is the kind of metallic blue a play aspect to this mask but as it dries you feel the difference in your skin after you peel it. The package is adorable especially for those who grew up playing sonic, I would definitely grab again. The only down side is I go through this product relatively fast compared to my other facial treatments.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
This mask is so cool looking! It dries silver and peels off which is super cool. Over time it should help give more firmness to the skin with regular use. Easy and fun to apply. No weird smell. Would recommend!
Haley B.
I absolutely love Glam Glows products and especially how esthetically pleasing they are! They never make disappointing products and are always really fun to work with. I love this mask as it applies really nicely and the color is awesome on it! I like peeling it off (yes it is very gentle and not stripping!) I see a difference in the texture of my skin after using it once! This stuff last me a while as well!:)
Marta B.
San Diego
This peel off mask is one of my favorite, by far!  It goes on smoothly with the glam glow brush and it smells great!  The metallic blue color is awesome, but I also have the white one.  Once the mask is dry and has set, it’s incredibly easy to peel off.  The removal is not painful at all.  This mask leaves your skin tight, but also supple.  It’s a must for your skincare regimen!
Addyson C.
Guthrie, OK
It cleans my face and makes me feel refreshed! I bought mine at Suphora. The packaging is cute and “retro” The product its self is think and when dry is stretchy. I would totally re purchase and recommend it.
Jennifer M.
This stuff must be made of magic. Dries quickly and easily peels off to reveal skin that is brighter, firmer and younger looking. The jar lasts quite a long time as well, and I use it weekly. Worth the hype!
Haleigh D.
Crandall
YALL!😍 i cannot stress about how much i’m in love with this mask!! it has made my skin so so glowly and nice, and it’s literally so cool! it has the nicest packaging and you’ll feel like a queen wearing this thing. you need to try it out ASAP!
veronica b.
This sonic gravity face mask by glam glow is honestly one of my favorite face masks I have ever bought it is one the pricey side but if you want a refreshing face mask that looks cool on and helps ur skin I would totally recommend this to you
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?