BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jordan K.
Glennville, GA
This mask is so cute. I like it. I can tell a little difference. My dad loves it so he uses it more than me. I think that it is a very fun mask and I do feel like it does what it says, so of you have been thinking about getting it, get it.
Erica H.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love glamglow products but gravity mud is hands down my favorite. My skin feels firm and smooth after using. I use this mask 1-2 times a week and always receive compliments on my skin. I love the sonic edition purely for the blue color
Olivia V.
Buffalo, NY
This mask is the cutest I’ve ever used. It is a royal blue metallic color and looks so good while waiting for it to dry! I got it at Sephora for $22. The bottle isn’t too big but it lasted a really long time and I used it fairly often.
Taneisha J.
A fun mask! My husband loves Sonic so he got a pretty big kick out of seeing a shiny blue mask. The mask was pretty hilarious but be careful - it’ll definitely stain white countertops. Skin felt pretty nice afterwards but not necessarily worth it past the novelty value.
Amanda G.
Love love love!!! It’s expensive but so worth it. I love the tingly sensation when you apply it and the way it tightens after the 30 min. Smells awesome and when you peel of off your skin feels so good. One jar lasts a decent amount of time because it’s not meant for everyday use. I use it a few times every couple of weeks. I’ve gone through probably three of these over the course of time. And have one as a back up right now for when I finish my current jar. Highly recommend.
Juli N.
New York , NY
I love all things face masks, so when I saw that glamglow was doing a Sonic inspired mask I had to have it and it did not disappoint. It still has the great properties of the firming mask, but a gorgeous blue color a different scent.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
The glam glow gravity mud is INCREDIBLE! It smells amazing and is very easy to apply. The different colors they offer make it a really fun mask! It easily peels off and leaves my skin so smooth and glowing. This blue color is AWESOME
Christopher G.
Fontana
I really did like it, my skin felt great after using it. My father loves it for spot treatment and has helped his skin greatly. It has helped bring bumps on his skin down where he is now comfortable with it. I would buy it for him again because it actually has been working for him for treating his pores and the texture of his skin
Rosaura O.
Minneapolis, MN
My face feels tighter and it has a nice glow after this, I use it the days I’m going out and I love how my foundation goes smoother when I use this. A little time consuming taking it off, but worth it. I’m on my second bottle.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this product is super expensive but it is well worth the price. It applies super nicely and dries down. It does not rip and hairs or blackheads out but it leaves the skins baby soft and firmer. I love the metallic color as well
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?