BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Taylor S.
Vernon, CT
I love this mask! The experience is all around great (especially the color of these)! I find them easier to remove than many clay masks. I wish the price was more affordable at times!
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I thought this mask was just overrated until I tried it. This mask is truly firming and I notice a difference in the texture of my skin after I have it on for a half hour. Worth every penny!
Madi P.
This product really does leave my skin feeling hydrated and the packaging is adorable. However I did stop buying because it is defiantly a bit pricey for me but I still would give the product a 10/10 on my scale
Nichelle H.
San Antonio, TX
every time I use a glam glow mask it is experience truly one of the best max out there although it is kind of expensive and on the pricey side is still a good buy it worth your money would recommend to a friend
makailyn l.
snohomish
i absolutely loved this product, it felt amazing on the skin and it’s smelled nice too. i’ve used it multiple times and would use again. the product is good for the price and i can’t think of anything i hate.
Ilse R.
This is such an expensive product but I feel like it is totally worth the price! The packaging is so nice and although the product looks like it will finish after a month of using it it actually goes a long way! I hope this helps some of you :)
Nikki A.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love this face mask so much. First, it's got Sonic the Hedgehog on it, which is so cute and appealing, and to go with the theme, the mask is blue instead of the normal silver. It works just as amazingly as the original version, leaving you with smooth and firm skin after an application. It does work best, as suggested by the directions, to use twice a week. I saw a notable difference in about three weeks with the original. So glad they finally released this version to the public though!
Nelida W.
Made my face feel more firm and tight. It smells so good! I bought mine at Sephora. Since it made my face firmer, it did work for me. I've used this mask for over a month and do feel a difference in my skin.
Michelle C.
Absolutely love it 😍 I can feel where my facevfeels tighter from my cheeks. It does sting very kittke when you accidentally put some on any part of the hairline. But its awesome for oil dry skin as well 😍
Melissa M.
I really love this product because of the finish it gives you. I wanted more product actually. It's very effective and it relaxes your skin. It's a little pricey. But I loved it
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?