BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Alicia H.
['Hesperia', ''], CA
Glam glow is the best mask for me they never let me down and this specific glam glow mask has a beautiful blue color and it leaves your skin looking better then ever
Shakira M.
This is limited edition packaging so it's a really pretty metallic blue,
however the Sonic character is only on the outer packaging not the jar
itself so that was a little disappointing.
My absolute favorite of all the GlamGlow collection! I have used each of
the different masks treatments they offer and Gravity Mud to me is the
most fun but also offers the longest results after use (Gravity and
Gravity Sonic edition are the same thing just different color). This
mask give you immediate results.
Erica S.
Love this limited edition Sonic Blue Glam Glow Mud that just became available at Sephora. The color is awesome and the serious burst of hydration it gives your skin can not be beat. I dont really suggest this for people with super sensitive skin or allergic to dyes though. It does make your face somewhat tight but not severely. Theres no tingle and its not difficult to wash off. My skin looks and feels healthier after I use Glam Glow.
Antonia R.
My favourite face mask ever! It is the best, literally it makes your skin look like a goddess, smooth, soft and glowy, super effective. The price of it is worth it.
I like the mask. It makes my skin feel soft and fresh. I have sensitive skin and the mask kinda stings but it's not that bad of a sting. I love the outcome tho I feel so clean and rejuvenated. I would buy this again
Bry H.
This mask is so amazing!!! I first learned about it from jeffree star. Him and his boyfriend use it all the time on snap chat. I was first weaned in by the beautiful blue color, then I read reviews and ordered!!
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
If you have tried the standard silver mask then you know how this stuff performs. It's really nice on the skin and I love how firm my face feels after I use it. These masks are pricy but definitely worth the money. This is limited edition packaging so it's a really pretty metallic blue, however the Sonic character is only on the outer packaging not the jar itself so that was a little disappointing.
Lynn N.
Jamestown, NY
Not my favorite product it actually stained my face, I'm extra white so I have so be careful with anything like this also made me break out was not happy at all.
Patrick V.
Sooooooooooooooo frickin good. This product is one that completely rid my pores of excess gunk and stuff like that, this product was luxurious and full of beautiful mud and luster, I enjoyed this product fully
Sabrina A.
This product works amazing! Brightens your face right after it's peeled off. I have sensitive skin and I didn't have an issue with it. Met all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?