BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelcy F.
Portland
I absoutly enjoy this product! Its so much fun! I love a good mask and this delivers! It leaves my face plump soft and gives the most beautoful glow my skin loos so dewy and soft after one application i was hooked! Its pricy but if u are amask lover like me this product is for ypu! Its so much fun to use and i love taking fun pictures with it on! If you can get past the price or like to splurge this masks for ypu! I totally give this a 5 star its a all star product!
Jessica G.
Azusa , CA
This mask is so amazing leaves ur skin nice looking and smooth I love the feeling to it it’s pricey but worth it I love it for the first time I recommend to u all
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I purchased this for girls night in -- Masks, wine & chick flicks. It's fun to apply and love the shiny blue color! I've been wanting to try this but wasn't sure it was worth the money. After the first use, I must say that I'm absolutely in love. It was fun to peel off and it left my skin feeling so soft. I will definitely buy again! I love GG masks. <3
lex r.
Jackson, MS
GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue is such an amazing product!! First off, the color was so much fun! It is a little pricey for the amount of product you receive, but the product really worked!!! I love the original GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment , and this product worked just as well!
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
The only thing I liked about this product was how cool it looked on. I hate the smell, it made me feel extremely itchy and my face started burning after a couple of minutes of having it on. When I took it off, my face was really hot and stayed red for a few hours and I also broke out. What a waste. :(
Megan B.
I love glam glow. It always makes my face feel super amazing after I use any of their products. I obviously had to purchase this product because it was sonic and my inner child begged for it. Yes it's basically a deluxe sample size but it is so so worth it. I will probably get four masks out of this and I feel like that's reasonable for $19. The only down fall was I found this mask hard to peel off. It did leave my face feeling incredibly smooth and firm.
Jenna H.
Eight Mile, AL
I've seen reviews for this brand for a while and figured "why not?" Gave this bad boy a whirl, and whoa. The container is heavy, and has a very high end feel. The scent is clean without being overpowering. The mask applies clean, without a lot of fuss, and dries down to a pretty metallic "sonic blue" shine. At removal, my skin felt tighter, more plump, and smooth.

Now, can you get similar results from a lower price point? YES. if you're a collector, do you want this? Also yes!
helen p.
Houston
I love the metallic color of the mask and how great this mask smells! It's super easy to apply and equally as easy to peel off. The only problem I had with this is that it hurts A LOT. Not the peeling off part but the tingling sensation gave me a headache longer than any face mask has given me. However, I think the tingling means the product is working, but it is still excessively painful. Also, I did not see a dramatic difference in my skin.
Jobana R.
Laveen, AZ
You honestly can't go wrong with Glamglow! This is the second time I buy this product because I love the after feeling. I bought the Sonic edition because it was a bit cheaper than the full-size product and a little goes a long way. If you like your face to feel firm and tight! TRY THIS OUT! Also, I love the smell of this product for some reason it brings back a childhood memory. Who doesn't get a satisfying feeling with a peel masks! I DO! (:
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
I love a good mask and this one is great! The color and packaging brings so much nostalgia. My face felt nice and firm after and pulling off the mask was so satisfying, I just really enjoyed it. I actually purchased a second one because I was afraid they'd sell out since it's limited edition.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?