BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Tes M.
Stroudsburg, Pa
This mask was super fun! First when I saw the color I knew I had to have it. It's honestly not any different from the other glam glow masks aside from the super cool color!
Jasmin L.
First of all I love sonic! And I also love glamglow products so this was a steal! It cleansed my pores and left my skin feeling tight and lifted and also left it very soft!
Karla H.
this mask is amazing. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling tight and soft. If you don't apply a thick enough layer, it won't peel off easy so use a generous amount. I love this mask!!!Within two uses, I instantly saw a difference. While I am young, I have sharp jawline that I wanted to be even sharper. Therefore, I purchased this product hoping it could help: and boy did it.
iljana d.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. It leaves my skin really firm and also moisturized. I love the package and the color of it. Makes it look good on your face while it does it's magic!
Nora M.
Anderson, SC
This stuff is so amazing and worth the money. I would definitely repurchase. I have recommended it to all of my friends. It makes your skin feel so moisturized and soft.
Mary S.
I've heard great things about this product. But I've heard that it's also not a phenomenal facemask. But the only thing that is bad about this product for me is the price. But overall I've heard it does wonders for your skin.
Daniela C.
Blaine, MN
Best face mask I've owned for filing and giving the skin an amazing glow !!! I love tha packaging and it smells amazing it's a bit on the pricy side but deft worth it !
Kateland H.
Absolutely loved everything about this!! It was fun and easy to apply. I am a huge fan of peel off masks and this is a favorite! Left my skin smooth and feeling firm!
Great product loved it I love the brand first time but the best one I've ever used it was great and I loved it and I would recommend it to anybody it was like in the middle Price and great value I just love the product
Alicia H.
['Hesperia', ''], CA
Glam glow is the best mask for me they never let me down and this specific glam glow mask has a beautiful blue color and it leaves your skin looking better then ever
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?