BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Angie G.
A super cool product it is BLUE! and not only that it works. I only used it twice but I can definitely see myself using it all and buying it again. The price point is a little intimidating but I recommend it!
EMILY C.
Escondido, CA
If you want a mask that is not only FUN to apply but also, one that DOES ITS JOB, than this is the perfect mask for you. I bought this on sephora after seeing some reviews raving about it. Im not usually one to buy into the hype but I was having a girls night and picked this up for a fun time. Now i cant stop using it! Ive gotten all my friends hooked on it because its fun and it really helps make your skin feel soooo much better after. My skin feels tight and firm without feeling dry or peely. I also notice an almost lifting affect and it helps calm the skin down from any redness. The only reason its not five stars is because glamglow masks in general can be expensive and I wish they would make them a little more affordable. With that being said i really do feel like this product is worth it!
Madison P.
This product is sooooooo good and I totally recommend it not only does it firm your skin but it also clears it out and reduces the size of your pores!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again I totally recommend this product!
Laura R.
Suwanee, GA
After using it just a couple times I can already see a difference and I can feel it too . This is one of the best masks I have ever tried and I will be buying more soon
Raven H.
It's overrated and more for the novelty color. There are better masks for less money.
It spreads early, and dries and peels as its supposed to, but there was no noticeable difference in my skin after use.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
Like I did I’ve used it felt no different other than more refreshed I like the smell. But I see no improvements sorry but that’s a let down the product has a lovely smell though.
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I love this mask! I was very pleasantly surprised. I love glamglow’s super mud clearing mask, so I decided to give this one a try! I honestly saw an instant difference in my skin, which in my opinion doesn’t happen very often with masks or skin care products in general. My skin looked brighter & firmer just as promised! Bonus, it looks really cool on the skin & I love peel off masks! I highly recommend this mask if you are looking for a firming mask! Glamglow has promotions from time to time, so keep an eye out for that! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
Excellent application process,  ease in use,  delightful fragrance and followed through on it's promise/claims. My skin looks fabulous and I recommend to everyone!
Brenna
I liked it, but it wasn’t remarkable. It was expensive & honestly just not worth it to me. The cool thing was obviously the blue part. Other than that, I wouldn’t use it again. (I also liked the peel off.) It just wasn’t worth it.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I always thought GlamGlow was too expensive for what it is and this just reenforces that opinion. I purchased this because $60 for a 1oz container is way too much. I took the silver tab seal off and immediately noticed the bottle was EMPTY! I had to squeeze to much and so hard to get the tiniest bit to come out and the entire thing is all mangled and deflated. Smells like coconut cream pie which is nice but what would have been nicer is not to have spent $20 on tube the size of most of the 100 point perks at Sephora, especially since it wasn't even filled 25%.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back