BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Esther C.
I love this mask. I did love it before when it came in a silver color but now in additional of all the good things that does it comes in a purple color that I love. I would by it again and again and I would never get tired of it. I recommend it to everyone.
Emilia R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Fun blue color which is different than the original (which dries into a silver), still works just as well! Great for anti-aging benefits and brightening the complexion.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
super expensive!!! And you only get about 11 uses!! For 80 dollars! Thats just alot of money to spend on a face mask but if you get over the price its a good product
Angeles B.
Lovveeeeee itt!!! My skin really does feel so lifted! Really like it and peeling off is so fascinating lol! Love the packaging and pricing idddkkk but worth it!! Buying again definitely!
Holly K.
Elgin, IL
Amazing! Not only the color of the product is fabulous but it goes on my face so smoothly. Haven't really found a product like this one. It's too bad it's limited edition. Very nice product and highly would suggest!
Nathan H.
Love the packaging and product but it's very expensive so I can't purchase it often. I like the variety of masks that glam glow offers. I feel like you really can see a difference after the first use.
Amanda R.
Flint, MI
Love the metallic silver and the fact that it peeled. My face felt great afterwards! Didn't have the opportunity to use it frequently though to know how it works over a period of time.
Alex S.
South Salem, NY
This product very effectively tightened my skin for a flawlessly natural look. it well exceeded my expectations. I have now used this product many times and absolutely love it. All though the product is a bit pricey i think it was worth every cent.
Taylor S.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a very good product. I use it almost everyday after I take off my make. It makes my skin really soft. It helps with dry skin. I strongly would want everyone to try this....😻😻😻
Linsey S.
Thorsby
Very cool color with interesting smell! I could certainly feel the firming working on my skin. No pain when peeling this off. Highly priced but I still loved it.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?