BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Anjali P.
Queens
This product was absolutely amazing, it had such a beautiful pigment to it, and the after feel on your face was amazing. The packaging was very cute and made me want to save it forever.
Hannah A.
I got this as a birthday present and when I first used it I was totally in love. It made my skin feel amazing. It was bought at sephora I believe. It was gentle on my skin and I would recommend to anyone and everyone. 10/10
Katie T.
Vallejo, CA
Love this! I bought the big jar of it and It really does help firm my face! The smell is incredible and the color is a lot of fun. It's pricey but I would definitely purchase again. I use it in the morning when I have a big event coming up!!
Katherine H.
This mask looks so cool when you put it on! It's really pricy, and I don't really think that it is worth the selling price. It's fun, but I don't feel like it does much for the skin. It is fun to peel off when dry though.
Barenda D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I saw results on the first time ... this mask feels so good and instantly lifts and fills. I got this in Sephora and it was around $60 but it's a product that I would buy again. I will also try other glamglow products!!
Marina S.
McKinleyville, CA
This product is the perfect mask to refresh my skin, and make it feel tighter and plump. I use it twice a week and the product has lasted pretty long! The best mask I’ve had in a long time!
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
With this mask I could feel it working pretty well for the most part. My skin felt nice and cleaned at the end, but there have been others that have worked better. I would repurchase and recommend to others definitely!!!
Marissa N.
Davenport
The only thing I didn't like about this mask was the tingling sensation it gave my skin. However, it did make my skin feel amazing and I would definitely buy it again. GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Set
Avery R.
This product worked very well on combination skin, it made my skin feel very hydrated and more alive after 2-3 mask. I really do recommend this to anyone who is looking for glowing skin!!!
Carlie R.
Helps keep my skin firm and toned. Helps my fine lines be less visible. Wasn't harsh on my skin. I purchased it from Sephora and definitely would buy it again. Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy it again!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?