BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Katelyn J.
New Brunswick, NJ
I really love Glamglow! And although this is a regular mask in special edition packaging.... which I already own, I had to purchase because well.... SONIC BLUE! I am that type of person, and I don't care haha. But I have Uber sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out, and doesn't leave me feeling overly dry like some firming masks do. And I have very oily skin, so you can only image the horror a mask has to be to dry me out. I would say the only off putting thing is the price. I normally grab mine during a VIB sale at Sephora or during the holidays when they have special pricing. Otherwise, I don't think I'd use glamglow as an everyday skin care product.
arielle |.
I love the consistency of the product and how the GLAMGLOW compliments my complexion. The GLAMGLOW met all  expectations when it came to refreshing my skin the packaging was very neat as well as pretty I like how it incorporates a cartoon aspect. It met my need when it came to making my skin feel silky smooth and soft I would recommend this idem and I would go out and by it once again it even amazing for a gift idea.
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
This was on sale at Sephora for $19 so I felt compelled to give it a try. First off, I loved the packaging. The smell had a hint of blueberries which was nice. Overall it was a nice mask. I did notice my skin was softer after removing it. I can see how if you use it twice a week you could have some long lasting changes. Skin care is all about consistency. Due to the cost and I think I can only get about 3 uses from the bottle, I may not be a constant repeat buyer.
Nicole S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love glam glow!! I have a few of their products. This one happens to be a favorite of mine. A tip for using is, make sure you layer the mask on thick in the areas your putting it. In order to get a real good "pull off" effect it needs to be on your face thick. The downside to that is, by doing that you can go though a good amount of the product. And let's be honest here, it's not cheap to buy lol
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
Ah Glamglow, I have a love / meh relationship with you. I saw this little collectible edition while in line for the cash at Sephora, and thought I’d give it a go because I hadn’t tried the gravitymud before. All in all it was a fun mask to try. Considering the big jar is so expensive this is a good way to test out the mask before making the commitment. My face did feel very smooth after, but I didn’t see any immediate effects. I haven’t broken out since though! Personally, I loved the smell. I made a video of me trying on the mask which I’ve included here. Skip to 39 seconds to see me start to talk about the mask.
Cole B.
Salisbury, MD
When I first saw this product on YouTube being used by Jeffree Star it wasn't even released to the public. It was in a press package and Jeffree reviewed the mask for his viewers. I thought it was so cool, so when it finally became available to the public. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It took awhile but when I finally did I was sooooo impressed. I have sensitive skin and the fact that it was blue made me nervous. But I followed the directions to a "T" and it worked great. My skin was smooth, firm and clean. I love it!!!
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
I absolutely love this mask. It’s awesome that they collared with Sonic the Hedgehog. This is basically the same as the firming one in the purple jar. I like how it makes my skin feel firmer and it’s pretty easy to pull off as well. I like to use it to tighten my skin in order to achieve a more contoured and s kilted look. I especially like to use it on my forehead as well. I use it at least once a week and I don’t have to use too much. This is totally a staple product for me! Thanks you glamglow for being awesome!
Nyliah C.
Florida
This face mask was actually very great experience for me!! I had tried the original glam glow face mask and I was hopping this one would be the same or even better and it was! After letting it sit for the designated time my face felt rejuvenated and softer to the touch!! Not only does it work well but they give you quite a lot of product to use so your getting your money's worth.
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
I love the concept of this mask! I love the color and the Instagram worthy picture it provides. I think it works best if you get their brush because you can make a nice thin even layer that makes it easier to peel. While it's aesthetically pleasing I don't feel it did anything for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and had a few breakouts after using this mask. I much prefer the supermud formula to this one as far as skin benefits go. That being said it is a cute novelty purchase and it makes a great collectors item!
Danielle S.
This mask is by far the most appealing smelling of any that I've tried before. It applies easily due to the brush they provide and the consistency of the product. It has an immediate reaction to the skin giving a tingling and cooling sensation it can be worn longer than most masks allowing the ingredients to take effect and penetrate the skin more than others I've used before. The silver color of this mask makes it in immediate hit. The peeling aspect makes it amazing for those who like Interactive products.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?