BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Anne M.
I love this! Made my skin look amazing! Would definitely recommend to a friend. I got a lot of use out of it so it justified the price and I would totally buy it again :)
Nicole Z.
Beverly, MA
This product gave me almost instant results! Not only is it fun to use because of the metallic color and peel off but I really felt like my skin was significantly firmer after just one use.
Mattie H.
I have never tried anything more amazing than this! I love this product so much! I used it once at a friends house and loved it! She actually bought me it for me and I have used it so much!
Emilia R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Fun blue color which is different than the original (which dries into a silver), still works just as well! Great for anti-aging benefits and brightening the complexion.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
super expensive!!! And you only get about 11 uses!! For 80 dollars! Thats just alot of money to spend on a face mask but if you get over the price its a good product
Esther C.
I love this mask. I did love it before when it came in a silver color but now in additional of all the good things that does it comes in a purple color that I love. I would by it again and again and I would never get tired of it. I recommend it to everyone.
Angeles B.
Lovveeeeee itt!!! My skin really does feel so lifted! Really like it and peeling off is so fascinating lol! Love the packaging and pricing idddkkk but worth it!! Buying again definitely!
Holly K.
Elgin, IL
Amazing! Not only the color of the product is fabulous but it goes on my face so smoothly. Haven't really found a product like this one. It's too bad it's limited edition. Very nice product and highly would suggest!
Nathan H.
Love the packaging and product but it's very expensive so I can't purchase it often. I like the variety of masks that glam glow offers. I feel like you really can see a difference after the first use.
Amanda R.
Flint, MI
Love the metallic silver and the fact that it peeled. My face felt great afterwards! Didn't have the opportunity to use it frequently though to know how it works over a period of time.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?