BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
shana b.
Great product. Leave skin feeling tighter and refreshed. Bought directly from GLAMGLOW and definitely met expectations if not exceeded. Especially the fun packaging and bold color, like no other products. Would absolutely recommend!
Melissa C.
Iola, KS
Blue blue blue!! Went on pretty smooth, not painful coming off. Love it. Smooth skin. Packaging was great & eye catching. Very effective. Would recommend to anyone.
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
I Love this Glam glow mask! It's so fun to put on and take off! Plus it makes your skin look and feel GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment so good after.
Kadie M.
Whitewater
This product worked okay, my face felt nice afterwards but I'm not sure what it did? Might have been because I didn't have the proper brush, but it was harder to get off than I thought.
Reba P.
Winfield
This is my favorite product from the brand! When I want a peel off mask this is my go to! Not only does it look fun on, it always leaves my skin smooth and clear! I highly recommend it!
Bailey A.
Rogers
I have the regular gravitymud mask and I love it. It makes my skin feel immediately tightened and more firm after using it. It also feels exceptionally clean and refreshed which I love!
jen h.
Orlando , FL
I have been using this for about a year maybe more. I use it 2 to 3 times a week. It leaves my skin clean, soft and just renewed. The different colors are cute but there all the same products
Emmy G.
Little Rock, AR
This peel off mask if my favorite out of the 100 masks I have ever put on my face!! I love masks so I have a lot. I have about 3 of these stocked up under my sink😂
Amanda H.
This mask is so amazing and it is such a fun color. There are many things that I like about it. It is a little harsh and peels some nasty things out of your skin.
susana G.
rosamond ca
All of glow glams masks are amazing. This is my favorite. It leaves my skin feeling firm and smooth. Plus it smells good. Leaves a cooling sensation on your face.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back