BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shianna H.
I want so much more of these idk what I will do with out face mask they are life I have so many and want more I don't have anymore of these but would love more!!
Erin P.
Stroudsburg
Excellent application process,  ease in use,  delightful fragrance and followed through on it's promise/claims. My skin looks fabulous and I recommend to everyone!
Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I know this mask says Gravity which allows clients with aged skin to "gravitate" towards it but I know it's a product for all! I've had the privilege to use this product & love the smell of pina colada it has! When applying it with the given brush it's cooling & super cool looking! The color is a silver blessing! I love how when it's dried it changes into a smooth supersonic silver that peels over in one go & you remain with a ball of silver filled with layered dry & remaining texture that WAS on your skin. My skin was glowing with amazement! I enjoy this product so much I use it before special occasions to have that perfect glow & I even use it for my mother & sister on spa nights! They love it so much, it's finished & I need a new one!
Cloe S.
I always thought GlamGlow was too expensive for what it is and this just reenforces that opinion. I purchased this because $60 for a 1oz container is way too much. I took the silver tab seal off and immediately noticed the bottle was EMPTY! I had to squeeze to much and so hard to get the tiniest bit to come out and the entire thing is all mangled and deflated. Smells like coconut cream pie which is nice but what would have been nicer is not to have spent $20 on tube the size of most of the 100 point perks at Sephora, especially since it wasn't even filled 25%.
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
This face mask is amazing!!!! It's a bright metallic blue and smells sooo good. The packaging is nice. It comes in a jar with a twist lid. I got mine at a Sephora. I applied it with a clean foundation brush. I put a medium layer on and then let it dry for 20 minutes. It doesn't dry to where you can't move your face like the mud mask. After 20 minutes I started to peel off the mask. It was very time consuming because it keep peeling off in small pieces, that's why I gave it 4 stars. After the mask is off my skin felt so incredibly soft and firm. The results of this mask blew me away! Also a plus it didn't make me break out after, like a lot of other masks do to my skin. This is so worth the money!!
Rosali S.
So this is a limited edition Sonic the Hedgehog mask it still has the same benefits as the original gravity mud so I did like it a lot. I think it's a great idea Shannon for someone who collects all the masks, it does help firm and lift the skin I like to use this mask as a eyeshadow Fallout Shield. I like that I has marshmallow extract to help with texture as well other than help keep the skin lifted. The results did last for a couple of days instead of just a couple of hours vs sheet masks, I think it's worth the $69 if you use it sparingly you can also multi mask and just use it and targeted areas. [product:glamglow-gravitymud-firming-treatment-sonic-blue-collectible-edition-sonic]
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
Being a video game nerd and beauty freak is hard...until you can feed both obsessions at the same time. Honestly, I bought this for the packaging, but the product is lovely as well.
I have oily, sensitive skin and while this didn't make me break out, it burned in an uncomfortable way enough to where I didn't enjoy wearing this mask. Did it firm? Not really, but I don't have much loose or saggy skin yet (perhaps the perks of being pudgy? 😂) so I honestly didn't expect much. The smell and burning sensation were overwhelming for me. But even with the cool color and packaging I'd give this 2.5 stars, since it is a bit pricey too. Will not repurchase even if it weren't limited edition
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
I LOVE this mask. I purchased it at Sephora and have continued to do so every time I run out. Using it 2/3 times a week it lasts me about a month and a half to two months, which breaking down the math (for the results) is a pretty decent price per masking. The product smells wonderful and has the classic glam glow scent. It's fun to put on, and the brush it comes with applies the product evenly and judiciously. Immediately after use my skin looks brighter, feels much more supple, and my fine lines are Elsa noticeable, as well as my pores. I love using it before an event if I have time because my makeup glides on and looks radiant with it. I'll continue to use this!
Melissa M.
Immediately sold on the packaging! Kudos GlamGlow Marketing team. On to the important part, I had no idea what to expect from this product as I' had only ever watched youtubers try it. My first time using it I was kind of skeptical. I'm only 20 and it's not like my skin can get much firmer right? WRONG. I was AMAZED at how amazing my skin felt after 20 minutes. Though it's a little hard to get an even layer with the brush provided, a little extra attention to detail is a must. If you don't have a semi-even layer, it will not peel off properly and quite frankly it's a mess. Luckily, it washed off easily with a mild soap and warm water! I absolutely love this product.
Amanda L.
Yucaipa, CA
This is the absolute funnest mask to use! It worked wonderful on my skin and made it much more firm and also more moisturized and amazing, and then it made my skin look much more clear and just overall beautiful! Yes, it's insanely expensive, so only get it if it's something you would really love to save up your money for and that you want to spend your hard earned money on it! But it is totally worth it, and the color is SO fun! It's perfect for like a girls night in, or even to use with your significant other and just have fun with it and it's bright color and then enjoy the insane satisfaction of peeling the mask off haha :) it's the best!! Totally recommend :))
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?