BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Kandace R.
Baltimore , MD
This mask is Excellent if you have really dry skin this instantly adds the perfect amount of hydration to your skin Your skin so revived after one use I usually use this mask twice a week leave it in for about 2 hrs
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
This product has made my skin feel softer and look brighter over time! It has been a great product to use before I go to bed or if I know there’s an event coming up to look good for. As well as getting rid of acne.
Jennifer G.
San mateo, CA
It's fun because the sonic blue color. But I don't notice a difference and the smell can be a little overwhelming at time. It has a pina colada scent. it is not irritating to the skin.
Nikki H.
Stockbridge , GA
This is my absolute favorite face mask ever. Smells wonderful. A little goes a long way. Cool metallic blue color. It firms my skin nicely. Peels off easily. I love all their products.
Amanda L.
I love this product it's great for dry skin. I have been using this product for awhile now and I would recommend it to anyone it is gentle on the skin. I would repurchase this product.
Alexcis D.
Been wanting to try this but over budget.. would love to try it !!! It seems very good seen a lot of people using it through snapchats.. need to get my hand on this as soon as possible
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
Okay I adore Glam Glow as much as the next mud mask enthusiast, but THIS ONE sold me. I bought 6 of them because how could you not?! 💙 The formula of the product itself is fantastic 😻 and the smell almost reminds me of Piña Colada. Such a beautiful product and such an amazing formula, and now the included Sonic 😻😻 I mean I was sold the moment I saw it and I am not disappointed. It has helped with reduction of fine smile lines I have and some under my eyes, it's not magic y'all so don't trip if it doesn't do anything the first day, but after a few weeks I promise you won't be disappointed 💙
Judy Y.
I'm a big fan of peel of masks and this works so well for me. The color is a fun little bonus but the mask no joke firms your skin / tighten the pores. The days after I do this mask, my makeup application looks flawless.
Madi P.
This product really does leave my skin feeling hydrated and the packaging is adorable. However I did stop buying because it is defiantly a bit pricey for me but I still would give the product a 10/10 on my scale
Jessika S.
I only got his because you know jeffree star had it and if he likes it then I need to have it and this was one of those products that are expensive but so darn worth it. It did exactly what it was supposed to do
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?