BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Carlie R.
Helps keep my skin firm and toned. Helps my fine lines be less visible. Wasn't harsh on my skin. I purchased it from Sephora and definitely would buy it again. Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy it again!
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This mask is so much fun. I put it on my husband, and I don't think he was expecting such a bright blue face. It works the exact same as the other silver gravity mud, which I love as well.
Alishia S.
Wooster, OH
This really does firm your face plus being blue and metallic isn't half bad. I won this in a package, but it was great I usually the normal one often I know at pricey but it's worth it.
Kandace R.
Baltimore , MD
This mask is Excellent if you have really dry skin this instantly adds the perfect amount of hydration to your skin Your skin so revived after one use I usually use this mask twice a week leave it in for about 2 hrs
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
Okay I adore Glam Glow as much as the next mud mask enthusiast, but THIS ONE sold me. I bought 6 of them because how could you not?! 💙 The formula of the product itself is fantastic 😻 and the smell almost reminds me of Piña Colada. Such a beautiful product and such an amazing formula, and now the included Sonic 😻😻 I mean I was sold the moment I saw it and I am not disappointed. It has helped with reduction of fine smile lines I have and some under my eyes, it's not magic y'all so don't trip if it doesn't do anything the first day, but after a few weeks I promise you won't be disappointed 💙
Nikki H.
Stockbridge , GA
This is my absolute favorite face mask ever. Smells wonderful. A little goes a long way. Cool metallic blue color. It firms my skin nicely. Peels off easily. I love all their products.
Jennifer G.
San mateo, CA
It's fun because the sonic blue color. But I don't notice a difference and the smell can be a little overwhelming at time. It has a pina colada scent. it is not irritating to the skin.
Amanda L.
I love this product it's great for dry skin. I have been using this product for awhile now and I would recommend it to anyone it is gentle on the skin. I would repurchase this product.
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
This product has made my skin feel softer and look brighter over time! It has been a great product to use before I go to bed or if I know there’s an event coming up to look good for. As well as getting rid of acne.
Alexcis D.
Been wanting to try this but over budget.. would love to try it !!! It seems very good seen a lot of people using it through snapchats.. need to get my hand on this as soon as possible
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?