BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
so amazing this is my favorite it's so fun cause it's bright blue . but it's also very good ! I love this glam glow face mask so much very good for the skin and very gentle on the skin for sensitive skin girls
Malik R.
I love the color of this mask and the smell makes me want to eat it up! I loved the throwback to my childhood. After using this mask my skin felt tighter and brand new. I would defined recommend this product
Brittany H.
Puyallup, WA
I highly recommend this product. After applying the mask to my face you can start to feel it working. After 25-30 minutes you can peal the mask off. Best feeling in the world! You can feel your face feel tight right after!
Jewels G.
OK so first of all I am in love with sonic. I love how glamglow mask pills off very easily and it leaves my skin so completely so soft. Yes it is a little pricey but it is completely worth every penny of your money I promise you.
ashlynn 🌺.
Charles Town
These products are totally amazing! I got this for the first time and I actually loved it. It's great even tho it's a little expensive. It definitely wasn't disappointing and had an effect. I would recommend
Chrissy G.
I heard & read alot of terrific reviews for this product.I was super excited to purchase.I purchased this product & was pleasantly surprised this was awesome! It was quick drying & did what I expected.A++
Jackie P.
New port richey, FL
Love love love this mask. It’s so much fun putting on and you get the satisfaction of peeling it off. My skin feels firmer after using continuously. A little pricey. But worth the splurge. Would recommend.
Angela W.
Novi, Michigan
This product is absolutely amazing!! After i used it my sling felt amazing. Yes it has amazing packaging. It was very gentle on my skin. Yes it did meet my expectations. Yes i would buy this product again.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
I used this product to help with my large pores and blackheads. I didn't see a huge difference from using this product. I'm not sure if it met my expectations. I also don't think that I would buy it again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ M.
It has a very pretty color to it, as well as its packaging with the cool sonic in the cover, makes you're face so smooth and not hard to take off, very effective and I would highly recommend it to others,
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?