BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Erica S.
Sparks, NV
This beautiful blue mask smells like blueberries. It applies so well and dries down just as nice without feeling like it’s pulling my skin. It peels off nicely without any pain or tugging and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Rosaura O.
Bloomington , MN
My face feels tighter and it has a nice glow after this, I use it the days I’m going out and I love how my foundation goes smoother when I use this. A little time consuming taking it off, but worth it. I’m on my second bottle.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this product is super expensive but it is well worth the price. It applies super nicely and dries down. It does not rip and hairs or blackheads out but it leaves the skins baby soft and firmer. I love the metallic color as well
Tara H.
This is so difficult for me to get consistently on my face to peel off sometimes but I chalk that up to my inexperience and with continued use it will be better. It's still a fun mask to use and I would recommend giving it a try.
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
I love this mask. I don’t know what it is about it but I enjoy using it. My face does feel firmer after uses and I think it looks kinda interesting on. Only downside is the price but I suppose that’s expected since it’s Glam Glow.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
I love this mask. I know alot of it has to do with it being a cool silver peel off mask, but also my skin looks renewed. I like to use this once a week or on really important days that I have to put my best face forward.
Alexis C.
Independence, MO
This mask is a classic among great face masks!! Not only does it feel cooling on your face, but it also nourishes your skin in a healthy way. This mask does a good job at detoxifying and cleaning pores. Would recommend!
Shelby S.
New Lenox , IL
It is a really cool product and I love the blue color that it gives. This was one of the first masks I have ever tried from Glamglow. I followed the directions on the back but i had a really difficult time peeling it off. Maybe I didn’t leave it on ‘long’ enough, but I’m going to try it one more time because I really want to love this mask.
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
I love this mask! Sonic was one of my fav video game characters so when they teamed up with glam glow I was super excited. My skin always feels so fresh after I use this. It leaves me with a super clean feeling and I can’t wait to use it again!
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
I am super picky about my peel masks (usually they just make my face feel dry and awful) but this mask REALLY does the trick. It pulled my blackheads and really helped clear up my skin, and it's super fun to wear!!!!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?