BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
This stuff works ! It definitely tightens pores and the smell is heavenly! The color is so much fun and makes for silly selfies! The price is pretty high although a small amount goes a long way. I would recommend this to those that want a fun luxury mask.
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
Love the feel of the mask itself! Left my skin dewy and glowing for days ! Was very gentle on my skin, as I have normal skin. It was very effective in seeing difference with my pores. It met every expectation I had for a mask. Will definitely buy again !
Brooke O.
Shrewsbury, MA
A fun mask to use and Snapchat wearing but I saw no difference after using it multiple times. Also looking at the ingredients there is a decent amount of alcohol in it which dries out the skin and ages it much faster. I would not recommend this product.
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
This face mask not only smells like pina colada, but it’s such a cool mask. Even if it didn’t do anything it claimed to do, I would still use it just for how cool it is. (It does do everything it claims -FYI)
It’s a peel off mask that goes on and when it dries, it makes you look like the tin man. It is the coolest silver color. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then peel it off.
It leaves your skin soft, minimizes your pores, and makes your skin look brighter!
I had a fairly new pimple along my hair line and after using the mask, the redness and swelling went down almost completely. This morning it’s still there, but it’s unnoticeable.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
Even though I don’t see a ton of lifting benefits, I love the feel of my skin after a PEeling this mask off. Plus it smells like a piña colada, so there’s that to enjoy. I like to do this mask once a week just smooth my skin over. A great buy over OK
Megan A.
Springtown
Works great! Made my face very nice, and clean. Product worked as promised om package. I've used this product about 5 times and it has yet to disappoint me. The product is gentle on the skin, but gets the job done. I would 100% buy it again.
Brianna ♌.
Portland
This mask was so much fun to use! I love the color and texture of the product. I do weekly face masks, and this one is definitely one of my favorites! I felt it worked very well for the price and it left my skin with a healthy, rejuvenated glow.
katie l.
bel air, MD
Hey babes! So I picked this up at my local Sephora. I love glam glow so I figure this would be just as great. I thought correctly. I love this! It’s really easy to apply and to remove. It is very gentle on the face and glides on smoothly. A little bit of product goes a long way. My face always feels refreshed and tight after use. Worth the money ladies
Ayesha K.
Plano, TX
This gravity mask has became on of my favorite mask. My skin feels so soft and fresh. I feel like it truly helps with texture and defines. Sephora is really helpful finding any glamglow mask that you need help with. I would highly recommend
Jeana H.
Garden Grove, CA
The appeal of this product was intriguing. I loved having a blue or silver face and the satisfaction of peeling it off. Although, one has to apply a decent layer to get a full peel satisfaction making it not the most cost efficient item. It’s a decent product, but the results were not that impressive to have me to repay $59-$69 again.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?