BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Alexis C.
Independence, MO
This mask is a classic among great face masks!! Not only does it feel cooling on your face, but it also nourishes your skin in a healthy way. This mask does a good job at detoxifying and cleaning pores. Would recommend!
Francesca A.
I love these masks. They make my face all soft and moisturized afterwards. I got it because of Sonic on the front to be honest but the mask is incredible. My skin feels nice and tight! I really want to try the pony ones.
Camille L.
Amherst, MA
Super fab and reallllllllll firming and the packaging was super cute. Skin felt great after using it and I love glam glow and want to try more of their products bc they are all fab. Love love love 10/10 would recommend
Shelby S.
New Lenox , IL
It is a really cool product and I love the blue color that it gives. This was one of the first masks I have ever tried from Glamglow. I followed the directions on the back but i had a really difficult time peeling it off. Maybe I didn’t leave it on ‘long’ enough, but I’m going to try it one more time because I really want to love this mask.
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love everything about this mask. I have tried just about every one from glam glow but this is the only one I have bought multiple times! From the shimmery silver color to the pleasant smell and firming technology, I love this mask!
Holly H.
Zionsville
Super cute product but I did not see much results from it unfortunately. It was awesome to have a bright blue mask on my face and overall the packaging was super cute but probably would not repurchase this one again!
jennarebel R.
Westville, NJ
definitely very trendy. effectiveness - temporary. no long lasting visible effects. bought it at sephora. desirable smell. keep away from brows and hairline. less is more. would consider buying again at lesser price.
Kimberly S.
Zion, IL
I bought it because of the color and packaging. It's a good mask and firming but I didn't see an instant improvement. My face feel very nice after but it's very expensive so I wouldn't repurchase again. I like the color since I'm a sucker for packaging.
Marina B.
New York
Great mask unfortunately on the pricey side. It leaves the skin smooth and firm. Unfortunately it was done after only a couple of uses. It is effective but it would be better if there was more product for the price.
Hayley K.
N Royalton, OH
First of all just look how nice the packaging is. I have purchased so many things from glam glow and they are pricy but very worth it. I love the way this product makes my face feel. Although I wish it were cheaper.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?