BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Ashley D.
Penn Hills
This is hands down one of my favorite face masks. It tightens your face up helping get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. The color is cool and the smell is amazing
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Dom P.
New York
Helped firm my skin and give me an awake feel and look. The scent was good and was a cool concept with the bright blue color and the peel off effect. Overall the product was good !
Jessica C.
San Diego
One of my favorite brands! I have combination skin and some face products don’t work the best or keep the oil away too long but this makes my skin feel fresh and smooth for awhile
Olivia N.
This brings back so many memories,and the mask is such a pretty blue. This is perfect for anyone who has or had oily or acne prone skin. This is one thing I’m sure everyone will enjoy 🔷🔴🔷
Kim M.
This is the third or fourth Glamglow mask I have tried. I was disappointed to see how little of the mask you get in these tubes, which I could only get about 3 masks out of. I applied it and waited and then when it was time to get it off it was really difficult peel and it would shred into a bunch of pieces and took me about 20 mins to get off - this apparently happens when you don't use enough product, so if I used the proper amount I would have only gotten 2 masks out of this, coming out to $10 per mask! I never saw any noticeable difference after any of the uses and is the only Glamglow mask I haven't seen a big difference from, which is a big letdown. Overall, this was a waste of money and seems to be a gimmicky mask - the only pro I can think of was that I only wasted $20 on this and not $69 on the full size. Maybe I'm in the minority here and others notice some effect or you have to use it regularly to see a difference so I'm giving it two stars instead of one.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My absolute favorite of all the GlamGlow collection! I have used each of the different masks treatments they offer and Gravity Mud to me is the most fun but also offers the longest results after use (Gravity and Gravity Sonic edition are the same thing just different color). This mask give you immediate results. Your skin will feel so much more freaking smoother and firmer/lifted without tighten or hurting your skin. Usually, the results will last a few days even wearing make up. Plus, the satisfaction of peeling this mask off feels so good. It really does feel like a spa treatment at home. The color is a very deep pearly blue- its gorgeous. The packing is nice, the mud consistency mask comes in little jar containers for safe keeping.
Kassandra G.
Kenner, LA
I purchased this product after seeing a review of it on Youtube by Jeffree Star. the packaging is fun, well made. The jar of product is attractive, and it comes with a brush. After opening up the jar, and removing the seal, you're immediately hit by the smell of Pina Colada, it's not overpowering, but it's very enjoyable. I imagined myself sitting on a beach somewhere.

Once applied to my face, it had what I can only describe as a gentle Icy Hot sensation. initially the mask goes on white. After a few minutes the feeling subsided, and the tightening effect began to kick in. After 25 minutes, any attempt to move my face muscles was met by the resistance of the dry mask, and at this point, the mask changed color from white, to a bright metallic silver. I was able to peel the mask off in one piece and my face felt incredible. I had several compliments that my face had a glow to it.

At this point, I'm a fan for life, love it!
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
This is fun to use and has a cool color. However, I don’t really notice anything drastic happening with my skin after using this. For the price, I would like to see more results. The smell is nice and it is enjoyable to use though.
Alexis b.
I've used this product for the past month, two times a week. It has been amazing for my skin. I love the fun it brings to my skincare and how amazing it makes my skin feel.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?