BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Kelsey C.
Babb, MT
I love this mask! It is so cool and I definitely feel a difference in my skin when I use it. I think that the metallic finish is so cool, and it peels off so nicely. I would 100% recommend this product if you're looking to treat yourself to some cute skincare
Kat L.
It need to be put it on pretty liberally for it to peel off correctly. It didn't hurt taking it off like a lot of masks do. The few wrinkles I have vanished and it felt super lifting. It tightens my pores and made my skin super smooth. I most definitely recommend.
Emily M.
Darlington, IN
Glam glow will always be one of my all time favorites. No matter the product you will see flawless results. Between packaging feel on your skin plus your results glam glow is practically gold!
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this! Preferably, I like peel masks and I hate when they are too tough on my skin. This peels off so easy and leaves my skin feeling great. It also doesn't have a smell which is a plus!
Emma S.
Matthews, NC
I loved this product it made my skin so smooth. I recommend this product to anyone. The only thing I will say it it feels kinda sticky on the skin if its your first time using this mask but all the other times it was awesome.
Ana D.
I love the theme and the color of this face mask and even though u have to be generous with how much of the product u put on ur face u will always love the outcome because u can feel the tightness and moisture in your face .
Elizabeth B.
['Nashville ', ''], TN
Wow wow I love this stuff! Leaves my skin radiant and soft! It's definitely helped the look of my pores and fine lines around my mouth! It's gentle and easy to use. I'd definitely buy it again.
Anjali P.
Queens
This product was absolutely amazing, it had such a beautiful pigment to it, and the after feel on your face was amazing. The packaging was very cute and made me want to save it forever.
Hannah A.
I got this as a birthday present and when I first used it I was totally in love. It made my skin feel amazing. It was bought at sephora I believe. It was gentle on my skin and I would recommend to anyone and everyone. 10/10
Katie T.
Vallejo, CA
Love this! I bought the big jar of it and It really does help firm my face! The smell is incredible and the color is a lot of fun. It's pricey but I would definitely purchase again. I use it in the morning when I have a big event coming up!!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?