BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Alexa M.
I love this mask! It's so easy to paint it on with the brush that they give you. While it's on you can feel the mask tightening up your face. Then when it's time to take it off it just peels away. Best peel off mask!
Vanessa L.
york springs, PA
One of the best masks I have ever used! It smells great not too strong and it left my skin super soft and smooth and it was not messy at all. I really noticed a difference right away after washing it off. My face was so much brighter and my pores shrunk!
yelsie M.
Eagle pass Texas
I love it ,it goes great on the skin applies smoothly ,very comfortable ,love the blue color ,also the consistency it's not gooey or very sticky, when it drys it peels of smoothly and I would totally buy more !!!!!!
kristine h.
I love it! It feels so good on my skin. It's a little bit pricey, but its worth it. It's my first time using it, and I would definitely bay it again. I didn't think it was that good when I bought it, but I was wrong. It's a you need to try out product!!
Nicole B.
Chicago
Amazing amazing amazing! These are some of the greatest masks I’ve ever tried! It has a strong scent which I believe is the only con I could see. I love the peel off effect it has as it makes my skin insanely soft!
Chelsea C.
Somerset, KY
My skin felt so refreshed after using this product! I had no doubt it would though! I had heard so many good things about this mask! Plus it looked so cool! Bright blue! Snap chat seen it all! I would use it again!
Amanee E.
Methuen
This product is great. Immediately after I applied it my face felt hydrated and almost tightened. The packaging was so cute I was in love. This mask did just what it said it would do. Honestly 10/10 would recommend
Kailey A.
Norwalk, CT
It was very strange honestly! I didn't like how it really felt on my skin. I think that people really hype it up to be more than what it really is. I bought it on amazon. The color and packaging though was so cute
Katie E.
I was sold as soon as I saw Sonic! And the blue that the mask is....I'm officially obsessed. I bought mine from Sephora and I love the purchase. It's worth the money I would say and my face felt clean and tighter.
melanie m.
east hampton
This is product is amazing it left my skin feeling tight and bright. I purchased it at sephora and couldn't be happier. It left my skin super glowy after and i'm not disappointed w it at all! definitely recommend
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?