BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lana R.
homer glen
I really love this mask. It makes my skin feel amazing after. The color of this looks so cool. It has really nice packaging. It’s kinda pricey but it’s worth it. I would definitely buy this again.
Erika M.
Tipton, CA
I loved it so much it left my skin feeling really hydrating and soft i woukd love for one of my frineds to use this stuff because its really woth buying. It is kn my pricy side but you wont regret it at all. Ive bough maby things from this brand and it never fauks to disappoint me at all.
Cheyenne W.
Lakeland, FL
Okay so I LOVE SONIC. It takes me back to when I was a kid and we played it on the SEGA system. It was a great price and it lived up to my expectations. It’s gentle on the skin but very effective! GET IT ASAP!
Stephanie G.
I love the original firming mask and this one just made the experience fun. The blue is really pretty, it smells good and most importantly it works. I love glamglow masks
Corey S.
Longwood
MY FAVORITE FACE MASK. it never disappoints it’s always my go to! It’s great for that refreshing and clean feeling all while giving your skin the good stuff that it needs
Emilee C.
Lehi, UT
This mask is amazing! It instantly smooths and firms my skin! Emmediately after removing the mask my skin feels soft and plump! Plus peeling off the mask is a lot of fun!
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
MY FAVORITE MASK!! when it came out I had to get my hands on it. I loved the glitter mask also lol there is just something about their products that I don't feel in others.
Alissa B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Not only is this a fun product to use, but you can really see and feel the results. Once the mask dries, it peels off effortlessly and leaves behind fresh, dewy, and lifted skin. I love it.
Jeremy W.
Cleveland
I’ve used this mask many times over the past year. It’s fun, I love the scent of this peel-off mask, but honestly, I’ve never noticed that it has any effect whatsoever.
Brooke D.
East Moline, IL
I simply love this mask just for the pure enjoyment of looking like the tin man and peeling it off! These are on the pricey side but worth it I feel like these actually work! I would recommend
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?