BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
janna G.
Long Beach, CA
I love it. And not because their marketing with sonic was so cute but because I truly feel like the product makes me face feel amazing after wards. It just isn't too often I love something that is so pricey that I still pay for it.
Lina B.
Atlanta , GA
I haven't tried this color but I love
Glam glow and have the black one of this. It's
Amaze. And feels so good when it's on your skin. You feel like everything is clean and the dirt is being taken away.
Becky H.
Decatur, TX
Best stuff ever. Leaves my face glowing and beautiful... I’d recommend it to anyone. I got it in my Sephora box and I’ve loved it ever since. Hands down the best face mask I’ve ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!
lexi s.
this product not only helped my skin feel replenished but was fun to put on and peel off as well. the sonic blue was a nice change from the usual color which is white. i would highly recommend to others, definitely worth the price.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
This firming mask smells delicious and feels great while firming. My skin looked visibly lifted & tightened after a single use. Best of all its fun to peel off. Great mask, I've already repurchased!
Sabrina D.
Love this so much. The smell brings me back to my childhood but I can't place what it reminds me of. It works so well and my skin feels amazing after it not it's just so pricey that's the only down fall
Evelyn A.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product. It definitely worked for my face and I can clearly see the difference from before compared to now. It was super easy to put on, and the packaging is great. LOVE THIS
Mai N.
Jersey City , NJ
Absolutely LOVE this face mask! Not only is the color gorgeous and fun, but the mask itself works so well. It tightens up after 30 minutes of wear, and then you peel it off and my skin is left feeling refreshed and clean and soft!
Janie H.
Have not really tried this product out myself but I have seen beauty gurus all over youtube hyping and raving about this mask. The results are instant and unreal. Cant wait to buy this and try it out for myself.
Hannah T.
Hollister, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I first heard about it from Jeffree Star and right after he did his review, I bought it. It is a beautiful purple/blue chrome color and it firms my skin and reduces the appearance of my pores. I have very sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it at all. I would highly recommend this face mask!!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?