BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Morgan M.
greenville
Not my favorite but it works! It stinks in my opinion. It's gentle on your skin. It didn't meet my expectations but it's worth what I paid for it. The packaging is nice and the only improvement it could have would for it to smell a little nicer. I've seen other people comment that it smells good so maybe I got a bad batch
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
I honestly bought this for the packaging. The mask itself is fine, but I didn’t see a ton of difference after use. Maybe a bit more radiance but I don’t see that it firms a ton. Having a blue face is fun for a while!
Lesslie P.
Junction City, KS
I definitely love this product because it made my skin feel amazing after the first use. The packaging is super fun and cute. I bought this online in their website. I will definitely be buying more.
Naomi N.
This mask is such a miracle worker and it helps every dark spot and acne on your face. This mask changed my life in the aspects of every area of my face it left me with rejuvenated and radiant skin
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
What I love about the product is definitely the sonic factor no lie, but the mask is really nice on the skin. It's worth the high price of you get the full size DO NOT GET THE TEST product. $20 for .5 fl oz, that's about 2-3 uses.
Ashley P.
Baltimore
One of my favorite masks with a nostalgic twist! I played sonic growing up so I think this is awesome! The blue is beautiful and the mask is easy to peel off. My pores looked smaller as well!
Emilie H.
This mask is amazing! After just one use, I can feel my skin really start to firm up and become revitalized. I like to use this mask the night before an event to give me that extra boost of beauty!
Morgan k.
Cleveland
I live this mask. The price is steep but it's a great
product. Leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. Fun to wear also since you have to leave it on for 30 mins. Habe some fun with your routine!
Hannah M.
Baldwin
This mask works well. I recommend using it everyday to see real results. This particular model- the limited edition size- is not worth it. I probably got 2 uses out of it not using enough to fully peel off. If you’re going to buy it, buy the full size
Brooke S.
El Segundo
I love anything by glamglow. This product is so much fun. It is just the same as the original version but in a fun blue color. My kids think this mask is very funny. My skin always feels great after using it. Tight and refreshed. The products are pricey but worth it !
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?