BY GLAMGLOW #71 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Anne K.
Salisbury, MD
This is super fun to use especially if you're using it within a group at a party. As with most GlamGlow products, I'm not sure the item justifies the price but it does give me immediate softer, smoother, better looking skin after I wash it off, And it provides some amazing selfies while I'm wearing it!
Cait C.
Minneapolis, MN
Right after using it my skin feels tighter and looks younger! It's such a weird sensation, but there is an immediate noticeable user. GlamGlow is spendy, but for a holiday I would definitely put this on my list again!
Hannah C.
It's a great anti-aging mask with a super fun color. It's always very oddly satisfying to remove the mask. Glamglow's prics points are typically on the higher end. But they're very effective. I purchased this at Sephora and would most likely purchase again.
Hannah S.
This stuff is amazing! It brightens and tightened my face while moisturizing and hydrating! It gives a lovely glow of soft and fresher skin! By far nice! It is pricey!!! It was a gift and it's by far the best gift yet!
Amber D.
Loved this product did wonders for my skin. Kinda tingles a bit but I like that feeling. The packing is amazing I love the blue. Got it online somewhere most likely sephora I would recommend and have to a few people
Vanessa L.
york springs, PA
One of the best masks I have ever used! It smells great not too strong and it left my skin super soft and smooth and it was not messy at all. I really noticed a difference right away after washing it off. My face was so much brighter and my pores shrunk!
kristine h.
I love it! It feels so good on my skin. It's a little bit pricey, but its worth it. It's my first time using it, and I would definitely bay it again. I didn't think it was that good when I bought it, but I was wrong. It's a you need to try out product!!
yelsie M.
Eagle pass Texas
I love it ,it goes great on the skin applies smoothly ,very comfortable ,love the blue color ,also the consistency it's not gooey or very sticky, when it drys it peels of smoothly and I would totally buy more !!!!!!
Alexa M.
I love this mask! It's so easy to paint it on with the brush that they give you. While it's on you can feel the mask tightening up your face. Then when it's time to take it off it just peels away. Best peel off mask!
Katie E.
I was sold as soon as I saw Sonic! And the blue that the mask is....I'm officially obsessed. I bought mine from Sephora and I love the purchase. It's worth the money I would say and my face felt clean and tighter.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?