BY GLAMGLOW #71 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Kimela B.
Carlisle
Love this mask!! It's so satisfying that it's a peel off mask and when I use it regularly I really feel like I can see a difference especially on my lower chin/ neck area. I would highly recommend this product if you're looking for a lift and tighten effect!
Kori P.
I love wearing this mask at least once a week. It smells like Pina Colada. It feels amazing on the skin and it's so pretty with the silver. I bought mine at Sephora and I'll definitely buy it again. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a tightening mask.
Shana S.
Loved this! Great consistency made my skin feel awesome! Didn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.

I had never used this product before, it was not harsh at all! I received a sample and would defiantly purchase again!
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
It was great ! I loved that it came with a brush. It was the first time I used this item and it was awesome. My only issue is that it was very small. I bought this item at Sephora and I definitely recommend this to everyone else .!
Cassidy H.
Gouverneur
This is a great product it left my skin feeling smooth. The only thing is you don't get enough product for your money. This is a great mask but I do want a more of an amount for my money. This was a bit harsh on my skin.
Julia T.
I absolutely love this face mask!! It leaves my skin leaving tight, firm, and looking absolutely beautiful :) I love the packaging and i personally think the price is worth of because of the affect it has on my skin! 10/10 would recommend and purchase again!
jensen m.
Shawnee, OK
This mask was absolutely amazing! I loved the color and it went on super smooth. It didnt smell gross and my skin felt amazing the next day. I'd give it an 8/10 GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Susan S.
Hickory
This is a great product that helps get rid of smile lines and premature wrinkles all while giving your skin PERFECT moisture. I love the packaging! It definitely did meet my expectations. Would be thrilled to buy more!!
Merci D.
wv
This is the best mask on the market.
It cleans lifts and purifys my pores. It locks away oil and dirt and reveals Healthier glowing clean skin. I love the blue color it's mesmerizing I would recommend but it is expensive
Mirela U.
My skin is completely firm once I put this on! It meet my expectations and exceeded them, it's very effective and does what it claims it gentle but gets the job done, amazing product would totally recommend to everyone!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?