BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

Shannon C.
Blacksburg
A must have for those of us with a few decades under our belt. It refreshing and revitalizing. Skin feels wonderful afterwards. Smells lovely and the application brush is a great plus.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
One of my favorite glam glow masks ever , the smell is amaizng and the blue shiny look it gives ones dried down! Definitely does what it says it’s supposed to I love the firming sensation
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
This is a limited edition version of GlamGlows amazing gravity mud formula! It is awesome at tightening and toning your face! Won’t irritate or dry out your skin either which is amazing!
Abby T.
Brookville, PA
This product works really well under your eyes. I like to do multiple masks at once to target different areas of my skin. Can I just say how awesome this one is?
Kassidy B.
Portland
Pretty good product! I have super sensitive skin and it worked wonders. Only down side is my face was alittle dry the next day. But that is normal for my skin. It was also a cool blue color 9/10 would recommend.
Monzel S.
Glen Burnie
I really enjoy applying it. I also really like the color. I think it has a very good price and the packaging is really nice. It is very gentle and it does irritate your face.
Aly B.
Colma, CA
I’ve been eyeing this product since it came out and I was so glad that I have it as part of my skincare routine because I can really tell that it it helps firm my cheeks, jawline and even forehead. Really great if you want an instant face lift!
Kylie P.
Lincoln, NE
I really just use peel off masks for the peeling off part. This one doesn’t stick to your little face hairs, and you can usually take it off in on big peel. Perfect. I don’t use these for any benefit other than sometimes I like to have a spa day.
Cassi B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This glam glow gravity mud forming treatment is the only product I have seen instant results with! I love how Glam Glow uses cute packaging and it very easy to open. I recommend any Glam Glow products to anyone
Julie E.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
These are always fun to do for the Instagram pics and they work well and smell great. I don't know how truly lasting my results have been with their products but I enjoy using them.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?