BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Kassidy B.
Portland
Pretty good product! I have super sensitive skin and it worked wonders. Only down side is my face was alittle dry the next day. But that is normal for my skin. It was also a cool blue color 9/10 would recommend.
Stephanie N.
Staten Island
I picked this little gem up at Sephora and I couldn't be more pleased. I love all the Glam glow products. The bright blue color might be off-putting to some people but I enjoyed it.
Monzel S.
Glen Burnie
I really enjoy applying it. I also really like the color. I think it has a very good price and the packaging is really nice. It is very gentle and it does irritate your face.
Kylie P.
Lincoln, NE
I really just use peel off masks for the peeling off part. This one doesn’t stick to your little face hairs, and you can usually take it off in on big peel. Perfect. I don’t use these for any benefit other than sometimes I like to have a spa day.
Jessica D.
Gonzales, LA
While I really enjoyed this mask, it broke me out. And not in the deep cleansing purge way, in the something in the ingredients my skin didn't like way. But man did my skin feel great for a day.
Julie E.
Williston, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
These are always fun to do for the Instagram pics and they work well and smell great. I don't know how truly lasting my results have been with their products but I enjoy using them.
Aly B.
Colma, CA
I’ve been eyeing this product since it came out and I was so glad that I have it as part of my skincare routine because I can really tell that it it helps firm my cheeks, jawline and even forehead. Really great if you want an instant face lift!
Samantha G.
Becker, MN
I mean how do you not love this mask!! It’s my childhood!!! Sonic and blue!! This mask is amazing and makes your skin feel so tight and refreshed!! I would do this mask everyday!!!!
Íris C.
Love the way this product feels! It starts tingle right in the beginning and you feel it is working. It’s a good price for the package it comes in. It definitely meet my expectations and i would recommend it!
Paige K.
Juno Beach
The jar is a decent size for a mask product. It oak pricey.It kinda burn for the first 10 minutes but after I have peeled the mask off I can see a huge change in my face. It was brighter, firmer and smoother.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?