BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Not only does the mask leave you refreshed and energized, it comes in a really fun blue color! Most firming masks leave my skin dry and tight, but this one left my face feeling nourished. I would highly recommend to those in the market for this type of mask. It is worth the price for sure.
molly h.
Winchester, KY
Love this product!! I use it 2-4 times a week and I can really tell a difference in my skin. And this isn’t one of those peel off masks that rips out the little hairs in your face (thank god) I love this stuff.
Hollie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Although this mask definitely looks neat, that’s pretty much where the advantages end. There’s nothing wrong with the mask but for the price, you could do a lot better with other masks within the GLAMGLOW line.
lauren K.
Little elm , TX
GET this product! You will not be disappointed. I can feel my face tightening as it’s on! I want to use it every night because i love it so much. This will always be one of my go to’s! Everyone should try it!
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
this mask was amazing! my face felt nice and firm afterwards. it is also a peel off mask, so that makes it even better. it doesn’t hurt to peel off either and it peels off easily. i would definitely recommend this.
Karinna R.
Chicago
The mask is really good because I have oily skin and I breakout a lot so it help the skin to look better, I would try it again because it's good! The package it's nice and it feels good after you take it off.
Julia C.
Suffolk, VA
Glamglow only uses the best ingredients that work well on my sensitive skin. I love to use this mask in the morning when I haven't gotten enough sleep the night before. It instantly plumps and firms my skin!!!
Sara P.
West Des Moines, IA
Love the way this product does WONDERS for my skin! I was hesitant on the price, but it’s so worth it. Made my skin soft like a babies butt. Also, the color is super fun and makes doing face masks so enjoyable
Haleigh D.
Crandall
YALL!😍 i cannot stress about how much i’m in love with this mask!! it has made my skin so so glowly and nice, and it’s literally so cool! it has the nicest packaging and you’ll feel like a queen wearing this thing. you need to try it out ASAP!
Stefanie S.
Hurley
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLAMGLOW! I can say I am hooked! These themed masks are so fun! Fun to apply fun to have on your face, and fun to remove to feel such a bright tightened face! I recommend! Only issue I have is the pricing. But I'll live with that for now.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?