BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Shana S.
Loved this! Great consistency made my skin feel awesome! Didn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.

I had never used this product before, it was not harsh at all! I received a sample and would defiantly purchase again!
Kimela B.
Love this mask!! It's so satisfying that it's a peel off mask and when I use it regularly I really feel like I can see a difference especially on my lower chin/ neck area. I would highly recommend this product if you're looking for a lift and tighten effect!
Mirela U.
My skin is completely firm once I put this on! It meet my expectations and exceeded them, it's very effective and does what it claims it gentle but gets the job done, amazing product would totally recommend to everyone!
Kori P.
I love wearing this mask at least once a week. It smells like Pina Colada. It feels amazing on the skin and it's so pretty with the silver. I bought mine at Sephora and I'll definitely buy it again. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a tightening mask.
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
I love this and it comes in such cute packaging!! I love that it's a peel off mask it's so satisfying and it really feels great on the skin. Also a very unique shiny blue color so very fun but expensive. Nice splurge item!
Cait C.
Minneapolis, MN
Right after using it my skin feels tighter and looks younger! It's such a weird sensation, but there is an immediate noticeable user. GlamGlow is spendy, but for a holiday I would definitely put this on my list again!
Christian D.
This mask is very well at firming and tightening the face, I feel like you should leave it on a bit linger than it says, and it acctually exceeded my expectations, ive used GLAMGLOW for a while. And Im in love with it!
valeria h.
this makes my skin so glowy and natural. I love when i do a youtube tutorial with a full glam look and after i apply it all over once i wash my face and it just relaxes my skin leaving it super soft. plus i don't break out!!!
Anne K.
Salisbury, MD
This is super fun to use especially if you're using it within a group at a party. As with most GlamGlow products, I'm not sure the item justifies the price but it does give me immediate softer, smoother, better looking skin after I wash it off, And it provides some amazing selfies while I'm wearing it!
Vanessa F.
Reading , PA
I absolutely LOVE this glam glow. I am a fan of all their products, but I love the peel off type like this one. I first saw this after a few beauty bloggers recommended it and I continue to recommend it to my friends!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?