BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Claudia V.
I love this mask! Especially because it's peel off and the color is so nice! It also leaves my face feeling very soft and smooth and it could definitely see the firming results after use instantly. Will be buying again!
valeria h.
this makes my skin so glowy and natural. I love when i do a youtube tutorial with a full glam look and after i apply it all over once i wash my face and it just relaxes my skin leaving it super soft. plus i don't break out!!!
Cait C.
Minneapolis, MN
Right after using it my skin feels tighter and looks younger! It's such a weird sensation, but there is an immediate noticeable user. GlamGlow is spendy, but for a holiday I would definitely put this on my list again!
Anne K.
Salisbury, MD
This is super fun to use especially if you're using it within a group at a party. As with most GlamGlow products, I'm not sure the item justifies the price but it does give me immediate softer, smoother, better looking skin after I wash it off, And it provides some amazing selfies while I'm wearing it!
Vanessa F.
Reading , PA
I absolutely LOVE this glam glow. I am a fan of all their products, but I love the peel off type like this one. I first saw this after a few beauty bloggers recommended it and I continue to recommend it to my friends!
Christian D.
This mask is very well at firming and tightening the face, I feel like you should leave it on a bit linger than it says, and it acctually exceeded my expectations, ive used GLAMGLOW for a while. And Im in love with it!
Hannah C.
It's a great anti-aging mask with a super fun color. It's always very oddly satisfying to remove the mask. Glamglow's prics points are typically on the higher end. But they're very effective. I purchased this at Sephora and would most likely purchase again.
Hannah S.
This stuff is amazing! It brightens and tightened my face while moisturizing and hydrating! It gives a lovely glow of soft and fresher skin! By far nice! It is pricey!!! It was a gift and it's by far the best gift yet!
Vanessa L.
york springs, PA
One of the best masks I have ever used! It smells great not too strong and it left my skin super soft and smooth and it was not messy at all. I really noticed a difference right away after washing it off. My face was so much brighter and my pores shrunk!
Amber D.
Loved this product did wonders for my skin. Kinda tingles a bit but I like that feeling. The packing is amazing I love the blue. Got it online somewhere most likely sephora I would recommend and have to a few people
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?