BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Erika M.
American Fork, UT
I LOVE this mask! It was a little messy to apply, but it left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I definitely noticed a more "youthful glow" in my skin that I had lost from damage and too make makeup wear. I would definitely recommend this mask!!!
Breanna E.
Boligee, AL
I absolutely LOVEEEEE This product! Is beautiful and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and firm! Now it's IS A bit pricey especially for how much product you receive in it. But it does amount up to the hype! I completely recommend this gorg product!
André C.
SLC, UT
This product really delivers. Very cleansing and leaves my skin feeling tight, in a great way. Very effective. Gentle while very cleansing. I bought It online if I can remember. Definitely met my expectations, wouldn't change anything about it.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Just as great as the original in a cool blue hue! Love that it's not super painful to remove. It's definitely become on of my faves. Not sure about the anti aging benefits just yet but it leaves my skin feel soft and super clean. Got mine at Sephora.
Joellyn C.
The color of this was a lot of fun, but more importantly it does what it says. My skin felt smoother and firmer after using. I thought it also looked a little brighter. I can have sensitive skin moments and I do not use this during those times.
Andrea K.
Easy to apply. Quick to dry. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I got this from Sephora.com and feel that it's little high priced but you get quite a bit of product and a small brush to apply to product to your face instead of having to use your hands. The brush is easy to clean as well!
Meghan D.
Sunset
I loved this mask.  It is a peel off mask that comes off super easily and left my skin softer and more radiant. It also wasn't harsh at all, just gave me a more supple look to my skin.  I have used it a handful of times and would def repurchase.
Liz M.
dayton
Love love love that mask! It made my skin feel so refreshed and amazing and the packaging is so cute with the sonic the hedgehog. I really like how this face mask makes you feel like a million bucks but I have had better just wish it had that extra thing it's missing but this is a must!
Taylor E.
This is one of the best face masks out there. Your skin feels firmed and refreshes every time! Sephora is a go to for this and it is worth every single penny. Sonic blue goes quickly, so you have to jump on it when it is available. It looks so cool when it dries too!
Reyna A.
Coachella
I remember I got this as a Christmas present and never we purchased it because of the price but this stuff is the bomb.com it makes me really sad that the price is way too high in my budget but this is definitely the way to go if you want glowing skin
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?