BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Claudia V.
I love this mask! Especially because it's peel off and the color is so nice! It also leaves my face feeling very soft and smooth and it could definitely see the firming results after use instantly. Will be buying again!
Kimela B.
Carlisle
Love this mask!! It's so satisfying that it's a peel off mask and when I use it regularly I really feel like I can see a difference especially on my lower chin/ neck area. I would highly recommend this product if you're looking for a lift and tighten effect!
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
This is the best mask on the market.
It cleans lifts and purifys my pores. It locks away oil and dirt and reveals Healthier glowing clean skin. I love the blue color it's mesmerizing I would recommend but it is expensive
Shana S.
Loved this! Great consistency made my skin feel awesome! Didn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.

I had never used this product before, it was not harsh at all! I received a sample and would defiantly purchase again!
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
It was great ! I loved that it came with a brush. It was the first time I used this item and it was awesome. My only issue is that it was very small. I bought this item at Sephora and I definitely recommend this to everyone else .!
Valery P.
This is such a fun product just as you can see by the packaging. It feels super nice on your skin once you apply. The results I'd say it does work. My skin is also sensitive so it'll make me break out, but this product did not cause that so I do recommend it!!
Cassidy H.
Gouverneur
This is a great product it left my skin feeling smooth. The only thing is you don't get enough product for your money. This is a great mask but I do want a more of an amount for my money. This was a bit harsh on my skin.
Susan S.
Hickory
This is a great product that helps get rid of smile lines and premature wrinkles all while giving your skin PERFECT moisture. I love the packaging! It definitely did meet my expectations. Would be thrilled to buy more!!
Julia T.
I absolutely love this face mask!! It leaves my skin leaving tight, firm, and looking absolutely beautiful :) I love the packaging and i personally think the price is worth of because of the affect it has on my skin! 10/10 would recommend and purchase again!
jensen m.
Shawnee, OK
This mask was absolutely amazing! I loved the color and it went on super smooth. It didnt smell gross and my skin felt amazing the next day. I'd give it an 8/10 GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?