BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Shelby H.
Okay I loooove this! I never really get to buy it because of the price but I used some of my friends and I fell in love with it, it's really pricey but worth it n my opinion, I would recommend this product
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
It's blue! Like metallic blue. You also get to peel it off after it dries which is so satisfying
However it's stupid expensive and all it really did was make my face feel right for a few hours. I don't know if it's really worth the price tag but the aesthetic is nice.
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I recently started using this product and it has helped so much with my skin. I purchased this product at Sephora. I believe it’s a good price and I’m a repeated user so I use it everyday after I put my little one to sleep and have some me time. Definitely would recommend!
Brady C.
Los Angeles, CA
I highly recommend this product for anyone who has acne or just wants nice skin in general. I love the sonic blue version because I think it’s more aesthetically pleasing. It’s great for brightening and just overall making the skin look completely better!
Susie B.
I really like this product. My face looks more youthful from when I started. I use it twice a week before bed and then use my serum and moisturizer. It’s easy to use with the included brush. It lasts about 6 months. Packing keeps the mask from drying out.
ester b.
Washington
I love this face mask so much! At first I got it just for the fun chrome color, but this literally makes your face so soft! I seriously do recommend this product. Not only does it help but it also is pretty and fun, and peeling it off is not painful at all!
Tonya W.
Love this mask. Leaves my skin feeling soft and firm and lifted with a radiant glow. The packaging is nice but I'm not going to buy something that doesn't work just because the jar looks nice. It is a bit pricey so I stock up during the Sephora VIB sale.
Khadijah P.
Philadelphia , PA
This product was good. Made my skin feel nice and right and lifted. Didn’t exactly make it feel super soft like
Other mask I’ve used
The packaging was adorable I love it. And the color pops. I would
Recommend others try it if it was a lower price point
skyler b.
Winston Salem, NC
Loved this product. It smells nice, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I like the tight feeling it gets when it's on, the only downside for me is the price. I think there are cheaper alternatives out there, but overall it's fun and a good product.
Sophie G.
Wilsonville , OR
This is my absolute favorite!!! I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!! It is super effective and I buy this over and over again!! It cleans up your face and makes you feel great. I think that everyone should buy this, my skin is super sensitive and there products always seem to work!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?