BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Martina M.
I actually have pretty clear skin. So using this almost sucked all the moisture and hydration out of my skin. But with that being said, it literally smoothed all fine lines and pores. I was so happy with the results!
Tina A.
fair oaks
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells so clean and fresh peels off great and makes you look like an alien lifeform great for scaring the kids! Hard to rinse off and like most of the glam glow line very pricey but so worth it
Tasha N.
W Valley City, UT
So much fun!! I’m so happy that glam glow took skincare to an enjoyable place. This blue sonic mask is so much fun to use, and not embarrassing to walk around in. Great product you’ll love it!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Kathryn M.
Love this product. Makes my skin so smooth and makes it just absolutely flawless. I think that I would use this treatment any time and it really is the bee’s knees for skin care. Gotta get this and recommend it to everyone.
Makenzie H.
Amherst, OH
This is my go to face mask because it smells amazing and works so well on any type of skin. This sonic inspired blue is so pretty and I love when they do special colors and packaging it just makes the experience 10x better!
john A.
I LOVE THE SMEEL TO THIS PRODUCT EASY TO APPLY AND EASY TO REMOVE. IT COMES IN A NICE PACKAGING AND IT DOES FRIM, AND IT TIGHTS MY FACE I LOVED THE PRODUCT AND WOULD BUY AGAING DONT MISS OUT ON BUYING THIS YOU WONT REGRET IT
Elizabeth H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love everything from the smell to the outcome to the way it leaves my skin feeling. Although pricey you can not go wrong with glam glow. Always look for the trial sizes too- for on the go!
Autumn W.
Sarasota,FL
Very firming. Fun to apply and made for a good selfie. Pretty easy and simple to take off. My skin was plump, smooth and hydrate after mask. A little time consuming but worth the investment in my skin.
Vanessa G.
Spring Valley, CA
Who doesn't love mask, I absolutely love this mask its amazing. Products cokes with a mini brush to apply mask that's a plus also the tingly sensation and the light smell of coco is my fav!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?