BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Hillary N.
St Marys, PA
Oh my goodness! This mask is amazing! It smells so good and makes your skin so soft and smooth! It's so fun to play with because of its awesome blue color and it leaves your skin nice and tight! If you don't have it you need it!
Andrea V.
This mask is amazing! It feels great on the skin, this is my first bottle and I will definitely be re purchasing. It's gentle on the skin a little pricey but worth it.. a little goes a long way and I would definitely recommend
Candace P.
Ashland, KY
Great firming mask! I have a wrinkle in my forehead that literally disappeared for 24 hours after I used this! I love the smell and the fact that it's a peel off mask. It is a little pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion!
Nadia G.
This product was cool. The mask color is blue and you don't see that often, so it made it fun. The packaging is great. In my opinion it's a little pricey. It left me refreshed and feeling clean so I would probably buy again.
Eva J.
This mask is so fun! I love the. Color of it. It's metallic blue. It smells really good, it's fruity. It gives good results as well. The lonely flaw is that it's really pricey and I'm looking for a place to buy it cheaper.
Chloe L.
Fate, TX
I absolutely love this product! Leaves my face feeling tight and firm, as well as glowy and healthy-looking. The price is a bit high, but if you're trying to slow the aging process and take care of your skin, it's worth it!
Alexa P.
Love this stuff ! I use it twice a week and the special edition packing is adorable, I have used glamglow products before, never disappoints. Only drawback is that, a little does not go a long way, but it's still worth it !
Mirela U.
My skin is completely firm once I put this on! It meet my expectations and exceeded them, it's very effective and does what it claims it gentle but gets the job done, amazing product would totally recommend to everyone!
Julia T.
I absolutely love this face mask!! It leaves my skin leaving tight, firm, and looking absolutely beautiful :) I love the packaging and i personally think the price is worth of because of the affect it has on my skin! 10/10 would recommend and purchase again!
Kimela B.
Carlisle
Love this mask!! It's so satisfying that it's a peel off mask and when I use it regularly I really feel like I can see a difference especially on my lower chin/ neck area. I would highly recommend this product if you're looking for a lift and tighten effect!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?