BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Kelly j.
Lol love this version of glam glow but sonic the hedge hog on the front makes it so much better. Love glam glow. One of the only face masks that actually does what they say it is going to do. Totally would recommend the glam glow facemask line!
Jeana H.
Garden Grove, CA
The appeal of this product was intriguing. I loved having a blue or silver face and the satisfaction of peeling it off. Although, one has to apply a decent layer to get a full peel satisfaction making it not the most cost efficient item. It’s a decent product, but the results were not that impressive to have me to repay $59-$69 again.
Hadassah L.
monsey
This is a good mask... might be a little gimmicky but at the same time you def have a glow after use... it does not help with long term results but for sure is great if you have an event and want that glow and firmness before applying your makeup... peeling it off is the best part!
Jordan K.
Glennville, GA
This mask is so cute. I like it. I can tell a little difference. My dad loves it so he uses it more than me. I think that it is a very fun mask and I do feel like it does what it says, so of you have been thinking about getting it, get it.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple! I love how easy this peels off with no pain. A little on the pricey side but totally worth it. I even get my fiancé to do it with me sometimes!!
Manda G.
Love love love!!! It’s expensive but so worth it. I love the tingly sensation when you apply it and the way it tightens after the 30 min. Smells awesome and when you peel of off your skin feels so good. One jar lasts a decent amount of time because it’s not meant for everyday use. I use it a few times every couple of weeks. I’ve gone through probably three of these over the course of time. And have one as a back up right now for when I finish my current jar. Highly recommend.
Alexy B.
Anna , TX
This product was good. I like the original mask the best personally but it works!! And the blue color is pretty cool! Though the product is good and does work, I wouldn’t repurchase because the price is a bit high compared to quality
Juli N.
I love all things face masks, so when I saw that glamglow was doing a Sonic inspired mask I had to have it and it did not disappoint. It still has the great properties of the firming mask, but a gorgeous blue color a different scent.
Roxan S.
Eastman
Literally the most amazing mask I’ve ever used. Makes your skin feel so soft after applying. Makes your makeup application look ever better. Gives that dewy afterglow as well as tightens. I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Erica S.
Sparks, NV
This beautiful blue mask smells like blueberries. It applies so well and dries down just as nice without feeling like it’s pulling my skin. It peels off nicely without any pain or tugging and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?