BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Autry O.
this mask is hard to apply with fingers so i would use the brush that is provided in said pack. but over all a great product . after using this it made my skin feel tight and some people don't like that but i love the feeling of it pulling up on my skin . great product!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Glamglow firming sonic blue mask is my weekly go to mask. It firms and hydrates my skin. The fun blue color is a plus. I waited for months for this mask to become available to purchase. Easy to apply and easy to peel off the skin. This mask is a must for those battling dry skin.
Larissa G.
Lafayette, CA
the small brush that it comes with helps you easily apply the formula. it smells kind of icky or else i would have given it 5 stars. it left my skin feeling cool and refreshed. if you like 90's themed stuff and skin care i definetly reccomend this despite it being pricey!
Lisa B.
frankfort
so much fun to use. I love the smell. I got my sister in law my husband and his friend to all do it with me. i love that it peels off. my skin feels soft and a little tighter after i use. It also didn't cause any breakouts. I didn't see any dramatic difference. again only time can tell.
Preachersd2r H.
As an Esthetician I love this mask! It has incredible firming capability for the instant gratification and long term use. It doesn't irritate my skin as so many do as it is sensitive. This is a great mask for mid level elasticity loss. Great right before a client makeover.
Tanya s.
Martinsburg, WV
to me this was very glamorous for me to be using this product. when first applying it, it was a little weird but when I got it all on and it dried and I removed it I was very satisfied with the results of my sin afterward. yes I would buy this product again and again.
Vanicee L.
California
This product left my skin feeling so smooth and clean. I did feel a tingling sensation while using this product, but did not have an allergic reaction. The down side of it would be the pricing, it is pretty expensive for my type of spending, but I was eager to try it.
Aman D.
lancaster
Love this product! The first thing I noticed was the smell when I opened it. My skin felt nice afterwards. My skin usually breaks out and is very oily, but after using this frequently it helped me a lot. It is definitely worth the buy! I recommended this to my friends.
Sara S.
Houston
This product is amazing and you can tell a difference in your skin from the moment you peel it off your face. It is pretty pricey but for what it does it is worth it. Your skin feels softer, tighter, and your pores are less visible. Amazing and it smells good too!
Ashley k.
San Diego, CA
This mask is perfect for someone with Problem skin! It cleans out your pores and is good for acne! It is a little pricey but lasts a long time and is great quality.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?