BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Ashton D.
I just ordered this and it's so cute! This is the same as the regular gravity mud, just with the fun blue color. I love peel off masks that are gentle and effective, like this one. It smells great and is my favorite peel off mask.
Candace P.
Ashland, KY
Great firming mask! I have a wrinkle in my forehead that literally disappeared for 24 hours after I used this! I love the smell and the fact that it's a peel off mask. It is a little pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion!
lindsey f.
definitely left my skin feeling refreshed and a lot more tight than it was before! this product worked very well and i will be using the rest. glamglow has some of the BEST masks. HIGHLY recommend trying any one of the products!
Oguz E.
Amersfoort
Very nice product! I love to use it for my sensitive skin. It isn't to much pricey, i highly recommend it to everybody!! I have buy it for the first and when i was using it i was in loveeeee! i gonna buy this more times! Love it
Hillary N.
St Marys, PA
Oh my goodness! This mask is amazing! It smells so good and makes your skin so soft and smooth! It's so fun to play with because of its awesome blue color and it leaves your skin nice and tight! If you don't have it you need it!
Erica M.
Feels so nice and refreshing to the skins! I've used multiple times and I will continue to use it! Amazing package, the most cutest little packaging ever!! Got mine online but if seen in store near you I definitely recommend!!!
Nadia G.
This product was cool. The mask color is blue and you don't see that often, so it made it fun. The packaging is great. In my opinion it's a little pricey. It left me refreshed and feeling clean so I would probably buy again.
Chloe L.
Fate, TX
I absolutely love this product! Leaves my face feeling tight and firm, as well as glowy and healthy-looking. The price is a bit high, but if you're trying to slow the aging process and take care of your skin, it's worth it!
Alexa P.
Love this stuff ! I use it twice a week and the special edition packing is adorable, I have used glamglow products before, never disappoints. Only drawback is that, a little does not go a long way, but it's still worth it !
Eva J.
This mask is so fun! I love the. Color of it. It's metallic blue. It smells really good, it's fruity. It gives good results as well. The lonely flaw is that it's really pricey and I'm looking for a place to buy it cheaper.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?