BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Faribault
Super easy to apply, just make sure to pull your hair back so you dont get product dried in it lol Made my skin feel bouncy and smooth! Love that it's a peel off mask and the color makes me feeling lux!
Rose F.
Fort Collins, CO
Who doesn't love a peel off mask that is super sonic blue! It makes my skin feel so amazing and I love using glamglow masks! 10 out of 10 recommended! Amazing on my very sensitive skin, although it can leave your skins just slightly red
Teresa Q.
tampa
I love this face mask. I did this on my instagram live. I really did look like sonic! I bought it at Sephora and used it two times. My sister also used it once. So, for the size it’s good for three uses. It made my face smooth and tight.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This Glam Glow mask is great for firming the skin and provides better elasticity in your skin. This message really fun to use. I am definitely a repeat buyer and I love that the mask is a fun, bright color!
Danielle L.
Tampa
LOVE THIS MASK!! The color is honestly what got me into it because it’s so vibrant. This is a peel off, which is so satisfying and isn’t too harsh that it hurts when you pull it off. I notice my skin looks so so much clearer after use.
Kasey H.
Im not sure what the hype is all about. It's expensive and i see no difference after using it. I've tried many other masks from different companies at a much cheaper price and benefited more from them.
Anna C.
White Bear Lake
I love this mask so much, I use it often and it makes my face feel and look amazing. I love the look and the smell. My youth director showed it to me and I have sensitive skin but it works great on me.
Nickole E.
This stuff is the only mask that really matters in life. This is what you use before any special event to get your skin on point. It’s a beautiful royal blue that just puts elasticity back into ur skin and gives a great glow. Perfect!
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
I honestly bought this for the packaging. The mask itself is fine, but I didn’t see a ton of difference after use. Maybe a bit more radiance but I don’t see that it firms a ton. Having a blue face is fun for a while!
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I bought this products because it was highly recommended to me. The mask smelled fantastic and was easy to put on. Only downfall about the mask was it sometimes leaves a little blue tint on your face
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?