BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Jordan B.
For someone who struggles with acne and combination skin, this mask does not irritate or flare up my acne or redness. Leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean without being drying. I will definitely be rebuying this product in the future.
Beatrice P.
ocala
Hands down favorite mask. It firmed my face beautifully and I love the smell. It's handy that it comes with a brush to apply and I would buy again. The only problem is the peeling process it is more effective to wash rather then peel.
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product. First of all it looks so fun. They put the fun in pampering for sure. I notice my skin is so clean feeling and soft after removing the mask. I have large pores on my nose and I notice they are very cleaned out after using this. I would definitely recommend
Alex N.
Henrico, VA
Great mask, looks super cool on the skin metalic blue super cool!! It was very effective! The packaging has some weight to it which i like. It did meet my expectations, but i don't know if it is worth the price it is really expensive!
Bianca V.
I liked this mask but didn't love it. $22 for the sample size is not worth it. I love the color but it didn't really do much to my skin. Pores still look the same and it has a funky smell. I wouldn't recommend this product. Overpriced!
Lindsey U.
This product is a little on the pricey side, but sometimes the saying "what you pay for is what you get" applies here! The mask if very silky & such a pretty color! A little goes a very long way too! I also think it smells fabulous!
Chelsea B.
I LOVE this product. Not only is it an exciting color but it actually works too! This mask left my skin feeling smooth and feeling clean. Although this mask is great it does not peel off all in one piece which can be frustrating but besides that it is a great peel off mask.
rachel r.
Charlotte
I love this mask! The packaging is great but the product is very pricey. It really tightens up my skin and it is great for people developing wrinkles. It is easy to pull off. I did not see emu changes in my acne but I still ❤ this!
Cara M.
Timberville, VA
The GravityMud Firming Treatment is by far the best GlamGlow mask! I have repurchased this mask I apply this mask liberally all over my face and leave for about 25-30 minutes. Peeling the mask off afterwards makes it even more fun!
Avneet D.
Janesville, WI
Product does what it says and my skin definitely doesn't react badly to it. The purple tint also gives it a cool and interesting look. However, I do wish the tightening and firming feeling lasted it longer but it still does the job.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?