BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
priscilla t.
I like this mask. But that's just the thing. I like it, but I don't love it. It felt nice going on but I would not swear by it. The price point is so high, I can't justify spending that much for so little product.
Giana D.
Athens, OH
Honestly, you can never go wrong with GLAMGLOW. All their masks live so beyond expectations! The price is a little high but it really is worth it! I recommend this mask to everyone because it is so nice on my skin!
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I love this mask because after using it my face not only feels more firm but so soft! The scent isn’t my favorite but the color is amazing. I believe this product was limited edition so you can’t purchase it anymore.
The mask did help my skin refreshed, but I felt the results were not lasting. The product is very overpriced for the amount you get. In order to cover my full face I do need quite a bit of product.
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love everything about this mask. I have tried just about every one from glam glow but this is the only one I have bought multiple times! From the shimmery silver color to the pleasant smell and firming technology, I love this mask!
Denise M.
Santa Rosa Beach
Another hit in the Glamglow line of skin care. This brushes on white Ahmad as it stays to work turns a really fun chrome color. Its a peel away mask that actually makes your skin feel firmer and look soft and smooth.
Paige S.
This sonic blue treatment ! It firmed my skin and feels so much better . My face felt gross before I did the mask . Once I did it , it felt nourished . To this day I use it a lot ! I know I can always go to this product for tightening and firming .
Yana K.
This is a cool looking mask when it is all dry on your face in the end. The silver mask peels off in the end but it doesnt hurt. I bought this mask at Sephora and it lasted me a little while. It had a little brush with it to apply it to your face!
molly h.
Winchester, KY
Love this product!! I use it 2-4 times a week and I can really tell a difference in my skin. And this isn’t one of those peel off masks that rips out the little hairs in your face (thank god) I love this stuff.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Not only does the mask leave you refreshed and energized, it comes in a really fun blue color! Most firming masks leave my skin dry and tight, but this one left my face feeling nourished. I would highly recommend to those in the market for this type of mask. It is worth the price for sure.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???