BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

Jazmin R.
Las Vegas, NV
The concept of this mask is very cool, but for what it claims to do, it's not worth the money. It says "firming" but it does not firm. When you peel off the mask your skin is left luminous, but no firmer than before.
Elisa E.
I love this mask! Sonic was one of my fav video game characters so when they teamed up with glam glow I was super excited. My skin always feels so fresh after I use this. It leaves me with a super clean feeling and I can’t wait to use it again!
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
Works exactly like the original mask. Just comes in super cute packaging and playful coloring. Me and my husband have a soft spot for sonic so it’s a great fun couple activity to put this on and play old sonic games
Elizabeth L.
Fort Collins, CO
This mask is okay. I really love glam glow but I don’t think this mask really did anything for me besides make a good Snapchat picture. It looks cool and is a lot of fun but not for the price that you have to pay.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I love this mask because after using it my face not only feels more firm but so soft! The scent isn’t my favorite but the color is amazing. I believe this product was limited edition so you can’t purchase it anymore.
priscilla t.
I like this mask. But that's just the thing. I like it, but I don't love it. It felt nice going on but I would not swear by it. The price point is so high, I can't justify spending that much for so little product.
Chelsea V.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVED THIS FUN COLOR! The color and smell really caught my eye. I didn’t feel much of a difference with my face for the price but I would definitely give it another shot. Mostly cause I loved the smell and look
Kristin B.
Oregon, ohio
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask was easy to apply but made my hands all blue! First time using it and will definitely use again. Can be a little pricey but was gently on my skin and my skin did feel firmer after applied and taken off.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love everything about this mask. I have tried just about every one from glam glow but this is the only one I have bought multiple times! From the shimmery silver color to the pleasant smell and firming technology, I love this mask!
Paige S.
This sonic blue treatment ! It firmed my skin and feels so much better . My face felt gross before I did the mask . Once I did it , it felt nourished . To this day I use it a lot ! I know I can always go to this product for tightening and firming .
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?