BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Meghan D.
Sunset
I loved this mask.  It is a peel off mask that comes off super easily and left my skin softer and more radiant. It also wasn't harsh at all, just gave me a more supple look to my skin.  I have used it a handful of times and would def repurchase.
Taylor E.
This is one of the best face masks out there. Your skin feels firmed and refreshes every time! Sephora is a go to for this and it is worth every single penny. Sonic blue goes quickly, so you have to jump on it when it is available. It looks so cool when it dries too!
Liz M.
dayton
Love love love that mask! It made my skin feel so refreshed and amazing and the packaging is so cute with the sonic the hedgehog. I really like how this face mask makes you feel like a million bucks but I have had better just wish it had that extra thing it's missing but this is a must!
Reyna A.
Coachella
I remember I got this as a Christmas present and never we purchased it because of the price but this stuff is the bomb.com it makes me really sad that the price is way too high in my budget but this is definitely the way to go if you want glowing skin
Franchesca P.
littleton
This product is AMAZING my skins has a beautiful glow it feels firm and healthier! I have yet to find a glamglow product that is disappointing these products deliver immediate results seriously can't be with out this in my skin care routine.
Amara C.
Works good. I got a sample of it but only used it once or twice before my sister got into it. I might buy the full size of it one day but I don't know. It's very expensive for not a lot of product. But it works well and has great packaging
Stephanie o.
Garland, TX
This mask is fun to use, it's a metallic blue color. However I gave it the 3 stars because I can't get over the smell of this product it's not unpleasant but it is very overwhelming. I haven't noticed a difference in my skin after using it.
Ashley W.
Love the product! Application is easy and the results are great. The only down side about this product and company is that it gets a little of the pricey side. But, if your looking for a product to spoil yourself with I highly recommend it!
Allison S.
Not only is the packaging adorable but this mask is really pretty. This is the only glam glow mask I have tried and I can't wait to try many more. It left my skin feeling firm and super smooth. It also had the most incredible scent to it!
Moliann G.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved how this made my skin feel. I felt like I was glowing for the next week. The packaging was adorable and iconic. The color of the mask itself was fun and interesting. I would recommend this to all looking for a skincare pick me up!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?