BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Koralin D.
Oakville, CT
Love it!!! The color adds so much fun to the experience! Priced at $69 I was hoping there would be more in the container although the fact that it comes with a cute brush for application helps to reduce the amount of waste there would Normally be associated with other masks
Hannah S.
Winter Springs, FL
This product is amazing! It makes my skin feel so rejuvenated and refreshed after I take it off. It is a little bit harsh, so i just do it about once a week to pamper my skin. It is one of my favorite masks, but it is quite pricey, so it will probably just be a one time thing.
skyler b.
Winston Salem, NC
Loved this product. It smells nice, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I like the tight feeling it gets when it's on, the only downside for me is the price. I think there are cheaper alternatives out there, but overall it's fun and a good product.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Smells amazing, makes my skin feel amazing, I ansolutely love this product! Will be buying again! The packaging is nice and sleek and I love the purple metallic touch it gives off. This product is nice and gentle to my oily skin. Yes I must say I will be purchasing again!!
Erika M.
American Fork, UT
I LOVE this mask! It was a little messy to apply, but it left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I definitely noticed a more "youthful glow" in my skin that I had lost from damage and too make makeup wear. I would definitely recommend this mask!!!
Breanna E.
Boligee, AL
I absolutely LOVEEEEE This product! Is beautiful and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and firm! Now it's IS A bit pricey especially for how much product you receive in it. But it does amount up to the hype! I completely recommend this gorg product!
André C.
SLC, UT
This product really delivers. Very cleansing and leaves my skin feeling tight, in a great way. Very effective. Gentle while very cleansing. I bought It online if I can remember. Definitely met my expectations, wouldn't change anything about it.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Just as great as the original in a cool blue hue! Love that it's not super painful to remove. It's definitely become on of my faves. Not sure about the anti aging benefits just yet but it leaves my skin feel soft and super clean. Got mine at Sephora.
Joellyn C.
The color of this was a lot of fun, but more importantly it does what it says. My skin felt smoother and firmer after using. I thought it also looked a little brighter. I can have sensitive skin moments and I do not use this during those times.
Andrea K.
Easy to apply. Quick to dry. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I got this from Sephora.com and feel that it's little high priced but you get quite a bit of product and a small brush to apply to product to your face instead of having to use your hands. The brush is easy to clean as well!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?