BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Daniela O.
Madera, CA
Can I just say GlamGlow is everything !! This mask is amazing other than being amazing Sonic Blue it's such a great feeling too peel off specially with that fresh effect it leaves your skin tight and snatched !! If you would get stranded in a dessert island you just would need this !!! It's that good !!!!
Halley W.
I loved the product and the fact that it dried to my face and extracted things you wouldn’t like to be there but I did not like that it took a while to dry. I bough this at ulta bear my home. The brush also help rather than applying by your fingers because you can get an even layer on with the brush.
Whitney S.
You definitely feel a difference in your skin after using this mask! I love this mask, well I love the brand as a whole. This mask makes my skin a little red after but nothing alarming. I think it is living up to its hype and I highly recommend trying it, maybe get a sample or buying. You'll be satisfied
Alejandra F.
I have super sensitive abnormal skin, i breakout alot have super dry patches and have super oily patches, AND this stuff makes my skin feel and look way better. I dont ever believe in products and what they say they do but this stuff actually works.
Rebecca G.
Surprise, AZ
Love and hate relationship going with this product. It worked wonderfully to clear my skin and refresh my glow. However the amount that you get for this item is very disappointing. It's a wonderful mask but if it was half the price it would amazing. Recommend if you'd like to treat yourself.
Megan D.
Scranton , PA
This mask rules! After cleansing and exfoliating, I keep this on for about 30 minutes. The peeling off and pearly color change is so satisfying! But even better I’d that my skin feels so hydrated and smooth afterwards - not tight and dehydrated like many others masks. 10/10 worth the money.
Kaleigh C.
Oskaloosa
This mask is so much fun to put on! I love that it comes with a mask brush, and it's so soft I've ended up using it for all of my peel off masks. This smells so good like coconut, and makes your skin feel incredibly soft after peeling off. It's also pretty fun to look like tin man as it's drying!
Christy C.
This is a great mask for firming, and tightening. It's a lot of fun too because of the bright blue color. If you're into masks then this is a great buy since it is limited edition and a new color that all justifys the price, but if you're not then I wouldn't recommend spending your money on it.
Yeslin G.
Miami
I am in love with this mask. It spreads evenly and easily and when it dries it doesn't feel like your face has been smothered with concrete but rather like it's been shrunk to the skin of 10 years ago. It rinses off easily and leaves a smooth appearance with diminished blemishes. Top notch!
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is cool to look at but I honestly didn't see much of a difference in my skin. I have normal to oily skin in the summer and have a few pores around my cheek area but I didn't notice anything with this mask that I would rave about. My skin felt good overall but nothing noticeable.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?