BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
L I.
I Love using glamglow products it feels great on my skin. It’s makes my skin feel nice and clean after you wash your face. This help me get rid of my dark spots. This product meet my expectations. Great value worth the price. I would definitely buy again.
Margaret T.
Atlanta, GA
My dream mask! This stuff smells aaaaaamazing and the deep Sonic blue was absolutely gorgeous (and great for selfies, ha!) It peels really well with the right application technique and there is an instantly noticeable sculpt/contour after. Love love love!
Emily F.
New Eagle, PA
Had soooo much fun with this one. It makes your skin feel smooth and tightened my pores right up. And peeling it off is intensely satisfying... Make sure you apply enough to peel it off evenly though!
Elisa E.
I love this mask! Sonic was one of my fav video game characters so when they teamed up with glam glow I was super excited. My skin always feels so fresh after I use this. It leaves me with a super clean feeling and I can’t wait to use it again!
Mary R.
Charlotte, NC
Works exactly like the original mask. Just comes in super cute packaging and playful coloring. Me and my husband have a soft spot for sonic so it’s a great fun couple activity to put this on and play old sonic games
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
I love this mask because after using it my face not only feels more firm but so soft! The scent isn’t my favorite but the color is amazing. I believe this product was limited edition so you can’t purchase it anymore.
priscilla t.
I like this mask. But that's just the thing. I like it, but I don't love it. It felt nice going on but I would not swear by it. The price point is so high, I can't justify spending that much for so little product.
Elizabeth L.
Fort Collins, CO
This mask is okay. I really love glam glow but I don’t think this mask really did anything for me besides make a good Snapchat picture. It looks cool and is a lot of fun but not for the price that you have to pay.
Kristin B.
Oregon, ohio
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask was easy to apply but made my hands all blue! First time using it and will definitely use again. Can be a little pricey but was gently on my skin and my skin did feel firmer after applied and taken off.
Paige S.
This sonic blue treatment ! It firmed my skin and feels so much better . My face felt gross before I did the mask . Once I did it , it felt nourished . To this day I use it a lot ! I know I can always go to this product for tightening and firming .
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?