BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Sydney O.
Bonne Terre, MO
Definitely a fun take on a boring face mask. I'm definitely a sheet mask girl because I hate the clean up, but this mask is so perfect! Wish there was more product in the container, because I would buy this in bulk if I could. Perfect fun for a girls' night.
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I recently started using this product and it has helped so much with my skin. I purchased this product at Sephora. I believe it’s a good price and I’m a repeated user so I use it everyday after I put my little one to sleep and have some me time. Definitely would recommend!
Koralin D.
Oakville, CT
Love it!!! The color adds so much fun to the experience! Priced at $69 I was hoping there would be more in the container although the fact that it comes with a cute brush for application helps to reduce the amount of waste there would Normally be associated with other masks
Brady C.
Los Angeles, CA
I highly recommend this product for anyone who has acne or just wants nice skin in general. I love the sonic blue version because I think it’s more aesthetically pleasing. It’s great for brightening and just overall making the skin look completely better!
ester b.
Washington
I love this face mask so much! At first I got it just for the fun chrome color, but this literally makes your face so soft! I seriously do recommend this product. Not only does it help but it also is pretty and fun, and peeling it off is not painful at all!
Hannah S.
Winter Springs, FL
This product is amazing! It makes my skin feel so rejuvenated and refreshed after I take it off. It is a little bit harsh, so i just do it about once a week to pamper my skin. It is one of my favorite masks, but it is quite pricey, so it will probably just be a one time thing.
skyler b.
Winston Salem, NC
Loved this product. It smells nice, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I like the tight feeling it gets when it's on, the only downside for me is the price. I think there are cheaper alternatives out there, but overall it's fun and a good product.
Erika M.
American Fork, UT
I LOVE this mask! It was a little messy to apply, but it left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I definitely noticed a more "youthful glow" in my skin that I had lost from damage and too make makeup wear. I would definitely recommend this mask!!!
Breanna E.
Boligee, AL
I absolutely LOVEEEEE This product! Is beautiful and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and firm! Now it's IS A bit pricey especially for how much product you receive in it. But it does amount up to the hype! I completely recommend this gorg product!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Smells amazing, makes my skin feel amazing, I ansolutely love this product! Will be buying again! The packaging is nice and sleek and I love the purple metallic touch it gives off. This product is nice and gentle to my oily skin. Yes I must say I will be purchasing again!!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?