BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Lupita P.
Visalia, CA
The packaging is really adorable. I love Sonic, so I enjoyed collecting each mask. When I put it on, it really burned my forehead. I did not notice any difference in my forehead wrinkles, or any firmer skin for the most part.
Aleksandra B.
Burlington, CT
This is such a cute concept. This is great for my face and doesn’t break me out. This may be a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it. The product and the packaging is amazing. I bought it at Sephora and I’m glad I did.
🥀 B.
Chicago
I love it ! Great product! So creative! You’ll love it! It’s adorable! My nephew thought it was cool as well! He appreciates the cute cartoon character on the packaging which is great packaging by the way hefty and not cheap.
Antonia S.
Wheaton
I thought it was good, it made my face feel so nice and it was super gentle on the skin. It’s a bit pricey for a bigger bottle but the small ones are decent priced. Awesome packaging and I would recommend this to to others!
Tara H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is so difficult for me to get consistently on my face to peel off sometimes but I chalk that up to my inexperience and with continued use it will be better. It's still a fun mask to use and I would recommend giving it a try.
Presleysue B.
This is one of the best facemask I have ever tried. I am almost out of it but I use it on a daily. It was a little pricey but it is most definitely worth it because it feels so great on the skin after. Love this facemask I would recommend it to everyone I know.
Kahaniyah W.
Greensboro, NC
Even though this makes you look like a smurf, it really brightens your skin. I have really sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out. Plus it made my skin super soft. I love it and I will definitely buy this product again.
Faythe H.
Ames, IA
I’m giving it 3 stars just because of how expensive it is - and I know that is just the brand. For how expensive it is I don’t really feel the mask did a whole lot for me but it was super cool to use and it made me look like the little moon 🌚 emoji
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
I like the product - it's cool that it's a metallic color. I did notice tightening in my skin, however, I didn't think it was that much of a product to rave about. I feel like it is overpriced for the amount of product you get and what it does.
Francesca A.
I love these masks. They make my face all soft and moisturized afterwards. I got it because of Sonic on the front to be honest but the mask is incredible. My skin feels nice and tight! I really want to try the pony ones.
Amanda W.
I would love to try this! Has anyone seen results? Do you like it?
Amanda W.
Wow this mask looks amazing. Pros and cons????
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
As for ingredients and effect - is it the same that purple tube, silver mask?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Does this realy work? Also, is this peel off like the Boscia mask ? Or is it smoother?
Megan K.
Have there been any women of color (black women or Latinas specifically) who have tried this product and can let me know how it or the line in general performs?