BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Hailee W.
Fort Lauderdale
This is definitely one of my favorite masks I've ever used. I think it's super effective in firming the skin without having your skin feel too tight or dried out afterwards. I also love that it's a shimmery silver color which makes it all the more fun!
Silvia O.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg this product is amazing!! I could instanty see results. I purchased it from Sephora. It firms my skin and brightens my complexion. Very effective. The price is a little steep but I will definitely buy it again. The packaging is attractive and I love that it comes with an applicator brush.
Katrina S.
United States
My skin felt so good after using this face mask. It was so smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin so sometimes it's hard to find a good face mask, but this was amazing.
Sarah A.
Omg when this came out I had to have it, first of all it’s a great product obviously you can never go wrong with glamglow.
Love how fun it is to use and show off on your snaps and it makes my skin feel amazing afterwards. You should definitely try it!
Niche m.
I bought this because I saw a lot of hype about on Instagram. It was not a good purchase and did not meet my expectations. I bought it from the nearest Sephora as a first time user. I would not recommend. It doesn’t do anything for your skin and it’s really expensive. I would not buy again.
Heather K.
New Columbia , PA
This is a peel of mask, so it’s different than some of the other glamglow masks. I love it for making my skin feel tighter and helping to reduce fine lines and pores. I highly recommend this mask because unlike other peel of masks, this one is not painful to remove!
Violet B.
Eugene, OR
I love this mask! It’s just as great as the original Gravity Mud and I love that it’s Sonic themed! It does a great job at firming my skin as well as making my pores look smaller. The only con is that you don’t get a lot of product for the price.
Stacy D.
McDonough
Amazing.. Coming from a 90's baby who enjoyed video games growing up and the Sonic the hedgehog packaging is just awesome. Purchased from Amazon. This was effective. Not disappointed at all. I would buy this again. Great product. No harsh smells.
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Not only is this product a really fun color, but I love what it does for my skin! It makes my skin brighter and firmer in one use! It is definitely a splurge, but I will continue to repurchase this after my jar runs out! Really the only con is that I wish you got more for the price point!
Bill P.
Elkton, MD
I got this for 1 reason only. The packaging. It’s sonic. Who doesn’t love that Spikey blue hedgehog? I mean it works, I’ve tried better. But it’s cute in the guest bathroom. I do feel like they could add a bit more product for the price though.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I see that this is pricey. How long does this jar last? How many time should you use it a week?
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Is this a peel off mask? How does your skin feel afterwards?
Shaela H.
Mesquite, TX
Is it okay for oily skin?
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
Do you notice a significant difference in firmness with this mask? Does it have other benefits besides firming?
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
Does this hurt to peel off like some peel-off masks do?