BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Vanicee L.
California
This product left my skin feeling so smooth and clean. I did feel a tingling sensation while using this product, but did not have an allergic reaction. The down side of it would be the pricing, it is pretty expensive for my type of spending, but I was eager to try it.
Aman D.
lancaster
Love this product! The first thing I noticed was the smell when I opened it. My skin felt nice afterwards. My skin usually breaks out and is very oily, but after using this frequently it helped me a lot. It is definitely worth the buy! I recommended this to my friends.
Tanya s.
Martinsburg, WV
to me this was very glamorous for me to be using this product. when first applying it, it was a little weird but when I got it all on and it dried and I removed it I was very satisfied with the results of my sin afterward. yes I would buy this product again and again.
Heather W.
Absolutely amazing! I can't rave enough about this product. It is super fun since it is truly a sonic blue, and it is a peel off mask so that's also fun. My skin always feels more firm after using this product which is great since that is the point of it.
Sara S.
Houston
This product is amazing and you can tell a difference in your skin from the moment you peel it off your face. It is pretty pricey but for what it does it is worth it. Your skin feels softer, tighter, and your pores are less visible. Amazing and it smells good too!
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
I love it! the first time I bought this and used it oh my. This mask works wonders. I have dry and oily skin and this mask did its job! my face has never been extremely smooth. I will definitely be buying more of this product! its honestly worth the money.
صبرة |.
Philadelphia
I actually love this Product! When I first bought it I thought it was probably too expensive for the price of it but when I used it after I definitely thought it was worth the price! My skin was left so soft and amazing and I highly recommend this for everyone!
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
It's blue! Like metallic blue. You also get to peel it off after it dries which is so satisfying
However it's stupid expensive and all it really did was make my face feel right for a few hours. I don't know if it's really worth the price tag but the aesthetic is nice.
Michaela H.
Murray, KY
Glam glow killed it with this super cute and fun to use mask, I always break it out with my friends. When you take off the mask your skin is instantly firmer, and bouncy but not extremely tight. This mask is so fun and so effective, your friends will love it too!
Yafet G.
This I by far one of my favorite skin care product to use. You an tell that they put a lot of time into every detail for example the boxing was amazing!! You can tell that this is a high quality product. I live how smooth and fresh my face feels after using it.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?