BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie V.
Los Fresnos
I bought this solely for the packaging and I was so pleased when I actually used this. It made my skin feel really clean and fresh. I absolutely love it! I wish this packaging stuck around forever. It's so cool because it's blue!
Rachel N.
Denver
this is a super fun mask to use when you’re looking for just a little UMPH for tired skin. It’s easy to apply, fun to use, and even easier to take off. It’s a little pricey, so wait until these limited edition colors go on sale!!
First off, the smell of this product is AMAZING! Second, I loved how this mask made my skin feel fresh and soft to the touch instantly after. This was the first mask I have ever purchased and definitely one of my favorites!
Niccola T.
Miami
This is my favorite peel off I've used thus far. With it's fun a flirty blue color, it makes you feel pampered and refreshed. Although it didn't pull everything out of my skin, I did notice a difference in the clarity of my skin.
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This beautiful blue mask smells like blueberries. It applies so well and dries down just as nice without feeling like it’s pulling my skin. It peels off nicely without any pain or tugging and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Alanna W.
I got this product initially partially for the jokes and partially for the reputation that precedes Glamglow. Although the blue coloring was entertaining I found the product lacked the usual effects from the original mask, and it was more difficult to get off my face.
Lisa B.
Hudson, WI
It’s very pretty when it’s on and peels off fairly easily. It didn’t seem to do too much on my skin though. I like it for the packaging and color of the mask. It wasn’t too harsh or drying like other masks are, which is probably why I didn’t notice any effects from it.
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love the normal gravity mask that’s silver. However, this blue is not the business. I still have some left over and I try to avoid using it because it gets stuck in my hair and my eyebrows when peeling it off. I’ll stick to the silver one. The blue is so hard to get off.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely love all glam glow face mask. I’ve tried all of them and there is great reason why these cost a little more and have five stars that is because they do what they say they’re going to do our use this one three times a week and I have definitely seen a difference in the elasticity of my skin
Samantha S.
Fort Worth, TX
This product firms and brightens. You look super awesome with it on and it smells sooo good like a Pina colada! And as a bonus not much mess because you peel it off. Play a little game and see if you can get it all off in one go.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???