BY GLAMGLOW #69 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Love this! It has an awesome smell and feels really good! Doesn't really peel all the way off but the excess comes off with a little water. The color is amazing! My skin feels so smooth and clean when I finish! It's also a limited edition which is so cool!
Zain A.
This mask is so good! It feels incredibly firm when it is off. It takes a while to dry but once it is off my skin feels GREAT! It causes my skin to become cool firm and clean. Not only that, but it rips out blackheads from all your pores. Also, normally with other masks it usually rips out in pieces but thankfully this mask rips out all in one piece.
Great mask and HIGHLY recommend.
Lauren P.
Chicago
This mask is really nice. I'm really young, so I can't really tell whether or not it is actually "firming" but it is a peel off mask, so it makes my pores feel really clean afterwards. It smells faintly like coconut, which I like, and it's also a fun metallic blue color. I love that it comes with its own brush for application.
Ashley L.
Las Cruces, NM
OMG...This product is AMAZING! I got this as a beauty insider perk at sephora. This is the best firming treatment mask I have ever used in my life. And not to mention, the packaging is super cute. Has a picture of sonic on the front. Not only is this one of the best masks I have ever used it is super fun to peel off!
Kitrina B.
Sephora purchase. EXCELLENT. First off, it's just a cool product. Looks cool, peels off perfectly. I've used my fair share of masks and this holds up. INSTANT results. Well worth the price. Also enjoy the packaging, its a heavy jar so it feels like your getting what you pay for in addition to a stellar product.
Tess K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT GLAMGLOW!!!  The gravity mud is my favorite mask for sure! It tightens and brightens after the first use but is still gentle and is my go to mask for special occasions.  It is a bit pricey, but it is 100% worth every dime! I will repurchase for all my special occasions!!
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
This is definitely one of those things that went viral on Instagram and I thought would be amazing for my face because sitter invite but I’m actually quite young and I don’t need her for my skin I didn’t see much improvement in my skin maybe it would be a help for a while investment for people with not so tight skin but definitely just wasn’t worth it for me great product though definitely lots of fun
Andrea R.
Watsonville, CA
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Amazing product one can really see the results when used twice a week. Easy to put on face with the brush and easy to peel off. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jessica O.
Buckeye, AZ
My Fiancé and I both tried this mask and feel in love. Such a beautiful bright blue which is so fun. Made my skin feel so soft and smooth. My neck is definitely a little tighter. Used after time I definitely see this mask saving my face. Only thing that bothers me is the strong smell but it's worth putting up with.
Kylie D.
Such a great product I love this product so much about everything about this product is just amazing and are totally recommend it because it is so uplifting and mixture of wrinkles like you can't even like steam it feels like and I just is a great deal I get deep into your skin it's just a great cleanser and mask
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?