BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Ciera B.
I originally purchased this product because I love sonic and glam glow. I found the packaging appealing and it exceeded my expectations. It had a gentle firming effect on my skin and I would use the product again. Bought for the branding repurchasing for the quality and results!
Jessica B.
Rogers, AR
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Very impressed with the packaging, although the container wasn't completely full, only downfall for me for the price. It smells amazing, like Pina Colada's. It comes with a brush applicator which I loved. and it peels off nicely. I am a repeat buyer.
Amanda J.
Independence , MO
I love this mask it is so fun! It is very expensive though and I don't honestly know that it's doing any good which is why I didn't give it 5 stars. But if you can grab a sample definitely try it!
Tory B.
My first glam glow product was gifted to me for Valentine's day. I have to say I'm in love with this mask. Smells amazing & you're blue for a bit. HOW FUN. I use it to prep for the "weekends" getting my skin toned.
Desiree C.
Milwaukie, OR
This face mask is a game changer! It is such a unique and comfortable formula that doesn't leave the skin greasy, dry (that icky tight feeling), and doesn't burn! It feels so gentle and leaves your skin feeling supple, healthy, looking clear, and radiant! In 100% recommend.
Lisa B.
frankfort
so much fun to use. I love the smell. I got my sister in law my husband and his friend to all do it with me. i love that it peels off. my skin feels soft and a little tighter after i use. It also didn't cause any breakouts. I didn't see any dramatic difference. again only time can tell.
Autry O.
this mask is hard to apply with fingers so i would use the brush that is provided in said pack. but over all a great product . after using this it made my skin feel tight and some people don't like that but i love the feeling of it pulling up on my skin . great product!
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
I love this mask! It is super cute, smells delicious and works great! The mask can be applied very easy, it dries and peels very easily and it leaves my skin feeling super soft! It also looks awesome, I love Sonic!
Larissa G.
Lafayette, CA
the small brush that it comes with helps you easily apply the formula. it smells kind of icky or else i would have given it 5 stars. it left my skin feeling cool and refreshed. if you like 90's themed stuff and skin care i definetly reccomend this despite it being pricey!
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This mask is super fun, you get to paint it on and it's a fun color too. I love the peel off aspect of the mask as well. But for the actual functionality of the mask I didn't see much difference. It's supposed to be firming but I haven't noticed a difference after using.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?