BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Stacy D.
McDonough
Amazing.. Coming from a 90's baby who enjoyed video games growing up and the Sonic the hedgehog packaging is just awesome. Purchased from Amazon. This was effective. Not disappointed at all. I would buy this again. Great product. No harsh smells.
Jessie B.
Port Tobacco , MD
I don’t use this all over my face because I prefer to multimask considering I have combo skin but this is the BEST for using on neck and forehead for a nice firming treatment! This mask has to be one of my favorites although it’s a bit pricey!!
Bill P.
Elkton, MD
I got this for 1 reason only. The packaging. It’s sonic. Who doesn’t love that Spikey blue hedgehog? I mean it works, I’ve tried better. But it’s cute in the guest bathroom. I do feel like they could add a bit more product for the price though.
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Not only is this product a really fun color, but I love what it does for my skin! It makes my skin brighter and firmer in one use! It is definitely a splurge, but I will continue to repurchase this after my jar runs out! Really the only con is that I wish you got more for the price point!
Gabriela R.
Detroit
Besides the price, I would have to say this is my all time favorite mask. It does wonders for my skin. It firms and reduces the appearance of my fine lines on my forehead. This mask looks so pretty on the skin and is so easy to apply/take off!
Chelsey D.
Can we say purple, this mask is extremely firming and fun. You will use this mask twice a week. This mask Is great before a party or a debut. You can feel your skin tight so long after you have taken the mask off. I highly recommend this mask.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is probably the most fun I’ve had while using a face mask. It works just like the original, but this one is a bright blue color. It does tighten my skin and it looks fresher after I use this. I do wish I could take it off sooner than 30 mins.
Kate H.
Fremont, NE
Not only does the product firm my skin but it also leaves it feeling moisturized. It overexceeded my expectations. Plus, I love the tropical scent. My packaging is purple and the product inside is silver. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Hannah B.
Georgia
First of all the color is amazing. The peel when you take it off is so satisfying and it makes your skin feel amazing, unlike anything I’ve used before. Each time I used the mask I had a lot of fun, good for sleepovers with your girlfriends!
Jayde F.
Rigby
Amazing! Super cute packaging and made my skin feel awesome! I've only used it once so far but I'm in love! My skin isn't sensitive or anything so I'd say it was pretty gentle. It's a little on the pricey side as it is glamglow and you do pay for the name but the product is worth it!!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back